The ties that bind

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Juliet and Eleanor had stayed up all night whilst Juliet told her everything about the last few weeks, leaving out that Draco and Theo were deatheater's and that she was helping them with a task from the dark lord, of course. Eleanor was more than apologetic for her actions, she now understood what had been happening, Juliet was never ditching her for Draco, she was simply getting to know her brother and maybe making out with Draco occasionally.

Talking with Eleanor had really given Juliet a better perspective on things, as much as she loathed the man that was her father, her brother was one of the people closest to her and she wanted everyone to know. So merely a week later, Juliet found herself storming her way to the dungeons in search in Theodore Nott. As she approached the large wooden door, she cursed herself in her head and apologised to merlin for what she was about to say.

"Mudblood" Juliet expected the door to swing open but it did not. She huffed in annoyance when she realised the password had been changed. Of course they change it when I actually need to get in there.

Juliet slumped back against the wall. She would have to wait till a Slytherin came or went and bribe them into letting her in, shouldn't be too hard.

But as Juliet finally caught sight of someone coming down the hall, she cringed. Adrian Pucey, the same boy that Eleanor had seduced was walking towards her with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Well hello, I think you're in the wrong place darling" his voice made Juliet screw her face up, he was no Draco Malfoy.

"Can you let me in there please?" Juliet gave him her fakest smile and sweetest voice as she batted her eyelashes.

"Sorry, no can do. Although with a bit more persuasion, I might" Adrian stepped forward and snaked his arm around Juliet's waist, pulling her body against his.

"Um no-I'll just come back another time" Juliet laughed nervously as she tried to push against his chest but it was no use, he was a six foot tall quidditch player she was a mere five foot two, book enthusiast.

"Whoa what's the rush? We can take things slow...if you're not quite in that place yet" Adrian winked and darted his tongue out to wet his lips and Juliet was officially disgusted.

"No thank you" Juliet writhed around in his grip and she thought about screaming until Theo or Draco heard her but she knew that the Slytherin's kept up a constant sound proofing spell.

"I know you want a bad boy to ruffle those perfect feathers" his face started coming down towards hers and there was nothing she could do. Her heart was pounding as she saw his puckered lips coming at her.

"She's already got her own bad boy" Juliet's eyes widened when she heard his voice.

"Get your hands off my girl Pucey"

Suddenly Juliet's body was released and she rubbed her hands over where his tight grip had been on her waist.

"Oh hi Malfoy, nice to see you again" Adrian crossed his arms over his chest.

"Touch her again or so much as even look at her...and I'll have your head on a spike outside of this door as warning for any others who dare to do the same thing" Draco held his hand out for Juliet and she took it quickly, letting him pull her inside of the common room. As soon as the door closed behind them, his arms wrapped tightly around her.