Juliet Nott

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Juliet peeled her eyes, the slight sun that was flowing through a small gap in the curtains told her it was most definitely time to get up. Soft breaths fanned against her neck from bedside her and as she slowly rolled over her eyes fell upon Draco. His lips were slightly parted and his hair hung over his forehead, he looked like a character from a novel, that's the only way that Juliet could describe his beauty. His broad shoulders and slender torso were exposed to the cool air of the room and Juliet let her eyes trail down as far as they could go, a prominent v line was peeking out from the top of the sheet that covered him and if Juliet was to pull it down just a tad more....

"It's rude to stare"

"Oh my Merlin! Don't do that" Juliet rolled onto her back and slapped her hand over her chest.

"Hmm sorry darling but you were starting to drool" Draco's voice even sounded sexy.

"I was just...observing" Juliet huffed as she wiped her hands over her face.

"Observing my torso?" Draco quirked an eyebrow at his girlfriend's attempt to cover up her staring.

"Shutup" Juliet could feel her cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about Jules, Merlin I stare at you all the time and you don't even notice. You're beautiful, it would be impossible not to" Draco chuckled loudly as his fingers danced on the exposed skin of Juliet's hip.

Juliet watched as his fingers grazed her skin and she realised she'd never been touched in such a place before. Her skin flamed as Draco's fingers brushed just under the waistband of the boxers she'd borrowed from him. Intimacy had never been something she was afraid of but more that she'd never had anyone she'd felt comfortable enough to do it with but Draco, he was the one and she knew it.

Juliet swallowed thickly as she rolled onto her side once more and extended her hand out onto Draco's bare chest. It lingered for a few seconds before she slid it down slowly, she could feel the slight abs that graced his stomach and she could feel how his breathing had changed at her touch. As she got as far as she could go, she decided to push further, her fingers slid just under the safety of his boxers before his hand stopped her.

"Jules...we don't-you don't have to..." Draco was nervous and Juliet could tell. He never stumbled over his words, he was always sure of himself.

"I know" Juliet smiled softly as she started to move her hand again and this time, Draco didn't stop her. Her small hands slid all the way into his boxers and it took her no time to find his length because it was already hard, straining against the tight fabric it was confined to.

As her fingers wrapped around it, a low groan fell from Draco's lips and instead of making her embarrassed, it boosted her confidence. She started to move her hand up and down his shaft, pumping slowly at first but picking up speed when she heard the sounds falling from his lips.

"Jules-fuck" Draco's head fell back against his pillows as she jerked him off. He'd never felt anything quite like this, her touch was perfect, like it was made just for him.

Draco could feel himself edging closer and his whole body tensed under her grip. She had him wrapped around her finger, right where she wanted him. He would quite literally get on his knees for her if she asked.