He has a soft spot for you

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

1943

Juliet hadn't seen much of Tom since she revealed all to him two weeks ago, it was now the middle of June and Juliet could feel the time restraints closing in on her. It was impossible for her to change his mind, when he wasn't even around but Evan, who had become one of Juliet's closest friends, informed her that he'd sent word to them, he would be arriving back tonight.

Juliet was currently sat with Evan and Lucas in the common room, whilst they waited for the other boys to finish their classes. Lucas still looked at Juliet as if she was the devil, he would barely even acknowledge her presence and it was something Juliet sought to bring up with the other boys soon. It was infuriating to her.

Evan was practicing a patronus charm after Juliet had informed him, that she indeed could cast one. It was giving her great pleasure to watch the pathetic streams of blue light leave his wand, over and over again.

"Juliet why isn't it working!" Evan groaned in annoyance as he threw his wand to the floor.

"You're not using a strong enough memory Evan" Juliet rubbed her temples.

"My happiest memories have been since you've got here" Evan sighed.

"Then try again and think of me" Juliet placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. She watched In anticipation as Evan closed his eyes.

"Expecto patronum!" Once again the blue light fizzled, trickling from the tip of his wand. "I give up"

"Watch" Juliet chuckled. "Expecto patronum" a beautiful white bunny rabbit lept from the tip of Juliet's wand and bounced around the common room. It circled Evan, giving him a small sniff before nuzzling its nose against his shoulder.

"That's incredible" Evan chuckled as he reached his finger tips out to the creature. They both watched as it continued hopping around and as it landed by Lucas the boy simply sneered, to which the bunny looked taken back.

"Hello boy-wow" Timothee's voice cut off as Juliet's rabbit circled him. It was strange to watch, it was almost as if the rabbit knew, he was her family. "Juliet I think this thing likes me" the bunny wouldn't leave him alone.

"How can you cast a patronus?" Abraxas' asked in wonderment.

"Don't ask me to teach you. I've been trying to teach rosier but it's useless" Juliet chuckled.

"No wonder, he's terrible at spells" Timothee rubbed Evan's hair as he jumped over the back of the sofa and landed with a thud against the cushions.

"Where's Avery?" Evan looked between the two boys.

"He's coming. He's meeting riddle first" Abraxas spoke nonchalantly.

"You should try and teach riddle. See if he has any happy memories in that cold shell of a body" Timothee laughed but Juliet fell into deep thought. That wasn't a bad idea.

"Lucas pass me a glass and the bottle of whiskey" Abraxas elbowed his friend in the side. Lucas rolled his eyes before standing up and lifting up the seat cushion. There was a hole in the fabric of the seat and he pulled out a bottle and a few glasses. "Juliet?" Abraxas held up the glass.