The darkest parts of her

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

"I'm so angry with you Juliet...." Draco held his head in his hands.

"Agreed" Theo huffed.

"I am too. I know you did it to bring me here but if I'd of known I wouldn't have let you" Tom paced the room.

Draco watched Tom with furrowed eyebrows, he could see it, behind his eyes. He was in love with Juliet Nott.

"I make my own decisions" Juliet huffed as she crossed her arms, she felt like she was a child who was being told off.

"And look where that has gotten you...you're his...horcrux" Draco sneered as he motioned to Tom "and you're going to be harassed by your evil subconscious".

"Juliet we need to do something about this" Theo took a seat next to his sister.

"I'm fine" Juliet shrugged off Theo's hand that had made its way to her shoulder.

"You don't seem fine" Draco scoffed.

"Well I am, so please can I just go back to my dorm...I haven't seen Eleanor in months" Juliet gave them her best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but if anything happens...and we mean anything, you come and find us" Draco rolled his eyes.

"Yes dad" Juliet mocked as she stood up. "Draco and Theo will get you into a dorm, preferably one where it's just you in there" Juliet patted Tom's shoulder as she walked past him and out of the common room.

She finally took in a deep breath, she didn't understand why the boys were worried, she was absolutely fine. Or so she thought, until Harry Potter was walking right towards her.

"Juliet!" He ran towards her, coming to a standstill as they stood face to face.

"It seems I have you to thank...for the dark Lord being gone" Harry gave Juliet a tight lipped smile but as she watched his mouth move, she heard nothing, all she did hear was the droning of her subconscious.

Hex him.

Hurt him.

Kill him.

Juliet's eyes widened, she shook her head rapidly side to side and as she blinked quickly, she heard Harry asking if she was okay.

"Y-yes I'm fine...just tired Harry" Juliet smiled quickly before walking past him. The rest of the walk was strange, she felt like she was floating, like she wasn't really real. Even her own hands didn't look like they belonged to her.

Thankfully she didn't have to answer a riddle to get into the Ravenclaw common room, because Cho Chang was leaving as Juliet entered. The girl had sent her a small smile but Juliet didn't reciprocate, not this time. It was as if her usual self was locked away, she couldn't fight the grip of the darkness on her mind.

She strolled through the room carelessly, climbing the stairs and entering her dormitory and there on the bed furthest from the door, sat Eleanor white. Her eyes immediately found Juliet's and without sparing a thought she leaped up and engulfed her friend in a hug.