Stuck with you

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

"Juliet! Run!" A loud crash filled her ears as the roof above her came crumbling down. Her body was thrown across the corridor and she landed with thump. All of the air was knocked out of her and a ringing sound took over her mind.

Her hazy eyes wandered the corridor around her, his blonde hair was visible a few feet away as he was crouched over someone else. Juliet pulled herself to her feet and stumbled over to him, only to see Blaise zabini, dead.

"Draco! We need to go!" Juliet grasped his arm tightly as she pulled him to his feet.

"Where's Theo?!" Draco looked into her eyes, worry covering his face.

"I don't know but we have to find him!" Juliet started to run, Draco's slender body was right on her heels and as they made it to the main staircase, there was carnage everywhere.

Fenrir greyback was feasting on the flesh of a student. A small girl who looked to be only 15. Juliet felt her blood boil as a tear trickled down her dirt covered face.

"Confringo!" Juliet waved her wand and watched as the spell travelled through the space, hitting him right in the chest, his body was flung at least five metres away. Draco took her hand into his own, trying to comfort her mind but there wasn't time.

"Juliet! Draco!" The two teenagers whipped their heads around and a dusty and blood covered Theo was walking towards them. He looked exhausted but Juliet let out a breath of relief as a smile grew on her face. As she took a step forwards to run into his arms, a figure appeared...

"Avada Kedavra!"

"No!"

"Juliet..."

Juliet's body jolted upwards, her breathing was erratic. She placed a hand onto her own chest, checking that her heart was indeed still beating. She looked around the room she was in, but she didn't recognise it, the only thing she did recognise was her brother's face, looking at her with worry.

"Are you okay? You've been out for a while" Theo pressed the back of his hand to her forehead.

"Y-yeah...where am I?" Juliet pulled the quilt that was over her closer to her body.

"This is Draco's room...we bought you here after you passed out" Theo gave his sister a small smile.

"What? I didn't...." Juliet stopped talking when the memories came back to her, her eyes went to her left arm and sure enough, there sat the mark of a deatheater "I take that back" Juliet sighed loudly.

"It should never of happened Jules, you weren't meant to be a part of this and Draco blames himself, for loving you" Theo rubbed his palms up and down his thighs.

"It's not his fault. I stuck around, I had the option to go" she shrugged her shoulders before swinging her legs out of the covers. The cold air of the room tickled her bare legs.

"What are you doing?" Theo stood up too, watching his sister walk across the room with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm cold, so I'm hoping that Draco owns something other than black suits" Juliet chuckled slightly as she pulled open a draw and thankfully, on the top was a pair of grey sweatpants and a green hoodie.

"Is there somewhere I can change?" Juliet looked to Theo who pointed to the door to her right. She nodded before pushing it open and a scoff left her lips when she gazed around the bathroom. A large roll top bath was against the back wall and the shower was tucked away in the corner. The floors and walls were covered in black marble and he had a double sink but, it was Draco, so why wouldn't he?.

Juliet left the door open a crack so that she could still hear Theo as she stripped out of the uncomfortable dress and into Draco's oversized clothes.

"Jules...you realise that you have you stay here from now on, don't you?" Theo's voice was raised slightly so that Juliet could hear him.

"Yes I know" Juliet's voice was bland as she pulled the drawstring of Draco's joggers as tight as they could go.

"Just making sure" Juliet could hear Theo sigh even from the bathroom.

"I also know that I have to marry him and that I have to help with their stupid attack formations" Juliet waltzed out of the bathroom, taking a seat back on Draco's large four poster bed.

"It will be okay Jules, I'll come and see you all the time and when we go back to school in a week, all will be right" Theo draped his arm over Juliet's shoulder and she took this as an opportunity to rest her head on his.

"Theo is Julie-...oh hi" Draco smiled softly as he saw Juliet awake and in his clothes.

"I'll see you soon little sis" Theo ruffled Juliet's hair as he stood up from the bed and walked towards the door, as he passed by Draco, he gave his shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"Are you okay?" Draco walked further into the room.

"I'm okay Draco" Juliet smiled softly as she hopped off the bed and walked towards him, his arms were opened ready for her and she easily fell into his embrace.

"We'll get through this...together" Draco hummed into the crook of her neck.

"I know, soon to be husband" Juliet laughed slightly as she said the words.

"Well, soon to be wife, how about we get into bed and cuddle?"

"Did Draco Malfoy just ask to cuddle?" Juliet pulled back from his body with a fake shocked expression on her face.

"Okay stop that before I take it back" Draco narrowed his eyes at the small brunette girl who was wrapped up in his arms but he couldn't control the smile that grew on his face.

"I love you" Juliet spoke softly as she raised onto her tip toes and pressed a kiss against Draco's lips.

"I love you too Jules" Draco smiled before he grabbed her body and hoisted it up over his shoulder. His hand collided with her ass and a squeal fell from her lips as Draco carried her across the room towards their bed.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼