Home

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

The wind swept around Juliet's body, pulling her hair up into the air and sending it straight into her face. Her hands were clutched tightly around her book and the sound of her trunk wheels rolling behind her filled the quiet space. Theo and Draco were hauling Juliet's things for her, insisting that she should just let them do it and usually Juliet would decline because she's big on feminism but who was she to argue.

Madame Pomfrey had agreed that Juliet leaving school for Christmas early was a great idea and even though her and Draco had reconciled, Juliet still wanted to get home, her tormented mind was more than just them and seeing her mother might bring her some peace.

The large red steam train was already there and waiting and the loud sounds of the engines made it hard to hear anything else. Juliet has a small smile on her face as she looked at the train, she couldn't wait to be back in London in a few hours.

"Well here we are" Theo lowered Juliet's bag down onto the paved slabs beneath his feet and took long strides forward before wrapping his arms around her. "Write to me okay? And let me know when I should come and see you" Theo's words got lost into Juliet's brown locks.

"I will Theo I promise" Juliet took in his scent as she hugged him, she wouldn't be smelling it for a while.

"Good" Theo pulled away with a smile as he ruffled up Juliet's hair. "I'll go and put your stuff on the train" Theo winked playfully at Juliet who gave him the finger in response.

Once Theo had disappeared with her things, Juliet turned to Draco, who looked exhausted.

"You'll be okay without me right?" Juliet laughed nervously. She was definitely worried about his well being.

"Yes Jules, I'll be fine" Draco chuckled slightly before he grabbed her hands and pulled her body into his. His long arms wrapped firmly around her body as he nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck.

"Write to me, if you can. I'll go insane with worry otherwise" Juliet squeezed him so hard that she was surprised he could still breathe.

"The whole point of you leaving early, is so that you don't worry but yes, I'll write to you as often as I can. It will be hard because...you know who will be in my manor over the holidays" Draco's voice lowered as he spoke of him.

"That's what I'm worried about...we never figured out a way for you shield your mind...what if he-..."

"He won't. I'll burst a blood vessel trying before I let him see you" Draco pulled back to look into her brown eyes. They were like pools of melted chocolate with hints of honey trickled throughout.

"I love you" Juliet looked up at him through her eyelashes and Draco could have melted into nothing right then and there.

"I love you too, Juliet Walters" Draco leant down, pressing his lips against hers in a tender kiss. Sparks flew as their souls intertwined and Juliet never wanted this moment to end, but it had to....

The loud sound of the train whistle broke them away from eachother and Theodore appeared back behind Draco, he placed a hand on his friend's shoulder as he sent his sister a warm smile.

"I'll see you both soon" Juliet smiled widely before walking towards one of the compartment doors. She took one last longing look at her boys before climbing onto the train.

"She'll be okay won't she?" Theo looked at Draco who was still looking straight forwards at the place where Juliet once was.

"Yes, I'll make sure of it. But Nott, you know things will be different when she comes back...the cabinet is nearly ready. She'll hate us when the truth comes out..." Draco sighed loudly.

"I know...but she can't know. She'll do anything to protect you Draco, she'd even try and do it for you-..."

"Which is why...when the day comes. You need to keep her away from the astronomy tower, knock her out, jinx her...whatever you have to do" Draco gave Theo a knowing look.

"I will" Theo nodded his head before the two boys watched the train depart from the station. Leaving them alone, with no Juliet around to keep them sane and keep them on track.

Things were about to change for the two boys and their lies would leave them both in great turmoil. The time was coming where they had to make a choice, defy the dark lord and fight with Juliet or lose Juliet and become two of the dark lords most trusted allies. For they could not have both at the same time.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼