The prophecy of one

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

"Juliet wake up!" Eleanor shook Juliet's shoulders roughly and when she saw her friend groan and open her eyes, an accomplished smile grew on her face.

"What?" Juliet rubbed her eyes with her palms and stared at Eleanor with a grimace.

"I want fooddddd" Eleanor whined like a child and Juliet sighed as she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up.

"Yeah, yeah" Juliet swatted Eleanor away from her as she dragged her feet to the bathroom. Once the door was shut behind her, she brushed her teeth and combed out her hair, leaving it in yesterday's loose waves.

She decided that a small amount of mascara would suffice today, mostly because she just couldn't be bothered. Juliet left the bathroom and grabbed the pile of her uniform, she hastily stripped to her underwear and pulled it onto her body. She was happy to see that her skirt once again, fit her waist. Her tie was done loosely under the collar of her shirt and her robes were slipped on top.

"Come on then" Juliet waved her hands around to draw Eleanor's attention away from her book, the blonde girl threw her book aside and jumped up with a grin on her face.

Both of them walked side by side done towards the great hall but Juliet had no intention of eating breakfast with her friend. Just before Eleanor walked into the hall, Juliet grabbed her arm.

"Hey, I need to go and see dumbledore so...can you please cover for me with Theo and Draco?" Juliet gave Eleanor her best puppy dog eyes.

Eleanor narrowed her eyes on Juliet "sure? But why can't they know?".

"They won't like it...just-tell them I'm having girl problems. That will shut them up" Juliet pulled Eleanor into a tight hug before she released her and disappeared down the corridor.

Juliet made the excruciating long walk to the seventh floor, it gave her time to think about what questions were of more importance. She highly doubted dumbledore would give her the answers to everything so she needed to choose wisely.

Juliet could finally see the gargoyle statue but there seemed to be another exiting from the concealed staircase.

"Oh hello...Juliet" Harry smiled softly at the brunette girl.

"Hi Harry" Juliet smiled and then looked down to the floor.

"A-are you wanting to see dumbledore? I can give you the password" Harry seemed nervous and Juliet had no idea why...maybe it was because this was the most that they'd ever spoken.

"Yes please...that would be great" Juliet approached the raven haired boy and stood next to him.

"Sherbet lemon" Harry cleared his throat after he spoke and an amused smile grew on Juliet's face.

"There you go" Harry motioned to the appearing staircase.

"Thanks Harry" Juliet smiled one more time as she started to climb the stairs. It didn't take her long to reach Dumbledore's office and as she went to knock on the large oak door, it swung open. She looked around before slowly opening the door and walking inside.