1943

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

A week had passed since Draco had walked out on Juliet, she hadn't seen much of him around school and whenever she asked Theo, he told her that Draco was busy with the cabinet but Juliet had plans of her own to worry about.

Theo had already settled things with his father, Juliet's sleeping body would be kept in Theo's room, untouched at all times, except from by him. Juliet had found a spell that she believed would work, the bewitched sleeping charm, was one that Juliet had found. It turns out dumbledore had used it in fourth year, for the second task in the triwizard tournament. She'd relayed the information to Theo, who had relayed it to his father and it turns out he was also familiar with the spell, which eased Juliet's mind somewhat.

As for getting out of school, Juliet wanted everyone to believe she had a severe illness. That way, no questions would be asked and now that she had the Nott name, it would be easy for her father to convince the school that she was at home with him, getting better. Everything was ready, but Juliet couldn't shake the sadness from her mind that was Draco Malfoy.

She wanted to say goodbye, she wanted to tell him that she loved him but that would also seal her fate. If she said it, she knew she wouldn't come back and she had to come back, for him. So, instead, Juliet and Theo travelled to Nott manor, without a word.

All of Juliet's things were with her, shoved into her trunk, not that she'd be needing any of it. All she would have, was her wand. Everything else, would have to be reacquired in nineteen forty three.

As the dark and gloomy building came into view, Juliet sucked in a breath. She was nervous, more than she'd let on. To everyone else's eyes, she was calm and knew exactly what she was doing, but the truth was, she didn't have a clue.

Theo carried Juliet's trunk into the house and placed it down in the foyer before shouting out for his father, who appeared quickly at the top of the stairs.

"This way" Tiberius stared into his daughter's eyes.

Juliet nodded slowly as she climbed the stairs with Theo close behind her. The upstairs of the manor was just as grand as the downstairs and there were at least ten bedrooms but Juliet didn't have to time to marvel over Theo's childhood home. She was quickly guided into a bedroom, at the end of the far corridor and when she entered, it was very obvious it was Theo's room.

There was a large four poster bed, with green silk sheets in the middle of the room and Hogwarts quidditch memorabilia graced the walls, banners, his old jerseys. Apart from that, the room wasn't homely, had his quidditch things not been there, Juliet would have assumed it was a guest room.

"You don't have much stuff in here" Juliet spoke quietly as she looked around the room.

"Yeah well, when you come back...you can help me redecorate" Theo smiled as he pulled Juliet into his side.

"Juliet" Tiberius' voice broke the two siblings apart. "A few things...we can wake you up at anytime from this side. We've agreed on October, but should anything go wrong, we will pull you out. Next thing, remember you won't be in modern times, you must adjust, adapt to their ways. Also, do not use the Nott name. You will meet one of your ancestors, Timothee Nott, Theo's and your grandfather. He attended Hogwarts at that time. Do not let it slip that you are related to him in any way and remember, keep your power a secret. Do not tell anyone".

"I understand" Juliet nodded quickly, that was a lot of information to take in, in thirty seconds.

"Then you are ready" Tiberius stepped aside and held his hand out, motioning to the bed. Juliet walked slowly across the room before climbing into the bed, her wand was grasped tightly over her stomach and she let out a few deep breaths. "Think about where you want to go, think 1943 and Hogwarts" Tiberius nodded at Juliet.

"Okay" Juliet smiled slightly before looking over at a worried Theo. "I'll be okay, I'll see you soon. Look after Draco" Juliet nodded and smiled as she spoke.

"I will" Theo smiled.

"I'm ready" Juliet hummed as she closed her eyes.

She didn't hear any words leave her father's mouth, but she wasn't surprised, of course he knew handless magic. She could hear his soft breathing only but after a few seconds, she heard nothing. It was as if she was in a strange purgatory, this was what her father meant. Think about where you want to go.

Juliet thought hard, repeating the words over and over in her mind.

Hogwarts, 1943

Hogwarts, 1943

Hogwarts, 1943

A darkness overtook her but her eyes suddenly snapped open. As she adjusted to the brightness of the torches around her, she knew she'd made it. She was in the main corridor of the school, it appeared to be night time and something felt, familiar.

She climbed to her feet and kept her wand tight in her hands and as she looked around, the sound of footsteps echoed from nearby. Juliet looked around quickly before darting across the corridor and hiding behind a pillar. As the footsteps grew closer, Juliet could just about make out a man, his hair was shoulder length, a mix of brown and grey. It was Dumbledore. So, she took a step out from the shadows, stopping right in front of his face.

"What are you doing out of-you don't go to school here" Dumbledore took in Juliet's appearance and she realised how strange she must look, she was wearing a pair of joggers and a large jumper.

"Uh-um no, I was sent here. You see, my family they homeschooled me but they died in a fire" Juliet wanted to face palm, why was that the first thing that came to mind?.

"I see" Dumbledore hummed "well, come with me".

Juliet followed behind him nervously and as they walked the corridor's of the school, Juliet saw something even more peculiar.

"Ah good evening Tom"

Juliet's eyes widened.

"Good evening, sir" his brown eyes immediately moved onto her and they widened in surprise. He recognised her, of course he did. She'd been here before.

"Come along" Dumbledore ushered Juliet through a door but the whole time, she could feel eyes burning into her back.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼