Figuring it out

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Theo was shovelling porridge into his mouth when he saw Eleanor white enter the great hall, but when his sister wasn't at her side, he dropped his spoon and poked Draco's arm to get his attention.

"What?!" Draco turned to the side harshly, a glare on his face.

"Look" Theo pointed to Eleanor and Draco looked over quickly before looking back at Theo.

"In case you'd forgotten, I'm your sister's boyfriend, I don't want to check out her friend with you but if you think she's attractive then you should just-..."

"No! Jules isn't with her...so where is she?" Theo raised his eyebrows in question as he watched Draco's face contort into confusion.

"I don't know" Draco shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm going to find out" Theo slapped his hands against the table and stood up, leaving Draco behind in his seat. He strolled casually across the hall before he took a seat opposite Eleanor who was filling her plate with food.

The blonde girls eyes trailed upwards until they met Theo's and she visibly gulped.

"Um? Can I help you?" Eleanor acted dumb, even though she knew exactly why Theodore Nott was sat in front of her.

"Where is Juliet?" Theo leant his arms on the table and leant forward, his eyes searched her face, looking for any tell tale signs she was lying.

"She's having girl problems" Eleanor smiled softly before she carried on eating her food but what she didn't know was that Theo was trained in the art of lying, he could spot a lie from a mile away.

"Hm okay" Theo smiled before standing up and rejoining Draco at the Slytherin table.

"Well?" Draco's eyes pierced into Theo's.

"There's something going on. Eleanor just flat out lied to me" Theo shook his head as he let out a sigh.

"Well then...I wonder what Juliet is up to" Draco growled slightly as he spoke and Theo knew he felt betrayed because Theo did too.

"She'll show up for class and then we'll find out" Theo smirked at his friend before standing up and patting his shoulder. "Come on".

Draco stood up and straightened out his robes before he followed Theo out of the hall. The two boys walked towards Snape's classroom, sending glares at nearly every other student in the corridors who wasn't a Slytherin, Juliet was their only exception.

As they both leant on the wall outside of the classroom, they kept their eyes peeled for any sign of Juliet but instead, the golden trio turned up.

"Potter...how's your nose?" Draco let out a snicker.

"Shove off Malfoy" Harry mumbled as he walked past him, to line up for potions.

"Oh come potter, don't be so tense" Draco couldn't stop, Juliet's words from yesterday rang loudly in his mind but he didn't care, she was keeping secrets, so he would do as he wished.

"Listen here Malfoy..." Ron took a defensive step forward only to come chest to chest with Theodore.

"Oh so you're all mouth and he's the muscle?" Ron shook his head in disgust.