The room of requirement

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Juliet had spent the rest of her day not paying attention to anyone or anything. She was constantly on the look out for a head of platinum hair and a pair of grey eyes and her inability to concentrate had earned her a week's worth of detentions from Snape and disappointment from Eleanor.

The blonde girl had become increasingly annoyed with her best friend, she wasn't listening to what she was saying and she wasn't helping with any of their assignments. So, when they both arrived back in their dorm at the end of the day and Juliet was pacing around whilst watching the clock, Eleanor snapped.

"Jules! If you have somewhere to be then just go! Stop pacing around, you've been a night mare all day" Eleanor let out a loud huff before flopping onto her bed.

"El I'm sorry-I..."

"Jules...go" Eleanor didn't even look up and Juliet felt a pit in her stomach. She didn't want her friend to be mad at her but she had to go and meet Theo.

She shook her head before turning around and leaving the dorm. The walk to the Slytherin common room was a long one and it gave her plenty of time to think about how much of a bitch she'd been all day. It shocked her how much influence Draco had over her mood and they weren't even really together, it made her wonder how reckless she could become.

As she entered the dungeons, she could make out Theo's body leaning against the wall, his hands stuffed into his pockets. She quickened her pace and his gaze finally found her.

"Right on time" Theo pushed himself forwards, meeting Juliet in the middle of the corridor.

"So...why did you want me to meet you?" Juliet watched him intently.

"Draco's orders, we are going to start work on the cabinet and he's going to meet us there" Theo started walking and Juliet followed him, walking by his side.

"Where is there?" Juliet's eyebrows were furrowed deeply.

"The room of requirement" Theo smirked slightly as he saw the shocked expression on Juliet's face.

"Seriously? It's real? I mean I've read all about it but-..."

"Of course you have" Theo chuckled slightly.

"Sorry that I like to fill my brain with information. Just because yours is the size of a pea. Honestly-what is it with people mocking us ravenclaw's. Don't hate us because we are so much smarter than-.."

"Juliet! Please Shutup! We're here" Theo let out a loud sigh but Juliet looked around the corridor with an unimpressed look on her face.

"I don't see anything" Juliet crossed her arms over her chest.

"Hang on" Theo closed his eyes and envisioned what it was he wanted and when he opened them, he was happy to see a large door in front of him. Juliet's mouth had fallen wide open and she didn't wait for Theo's signal, she walked straight in.

The room was large with stone pillars throughout but it was crowded with all sorts of things, Juliet wasn't sure why this was the room that Draco had decided to put the cabinet in. The room would present itself however you wished for it to be and maybe Draco had wished for it to stay hidden and the room decided that the best way to do that would be to put it in a room full of crap. She couldn't help but marvel over all of the trinkets that rested around the room, everything was old, very old and most of it had probably been untouched for years. Her fingers brushed over mahogany boxes and crystal cut glasses as she walked through the room but something felt...strange. Juliet whipped her head to the side and her eyes fell upon what seemed to be a pile of rope, she felt drawn to it and when she got closer she could make out a box, hidden beneath the rope. Her hand was extended out and just as her fingers went to touch it....