Juliet Walters is...

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

"Who is Juliet Walters?!"

Draco's mind was still on fire but the words of the dark circled him, trapping him forever in torment. His mother's hand was on his shoulder, rubbing back and forth as she tried to soothe his pain but it didn't work, nothing would ever work.

"I asked a question....who...is....Juliet Walters?" The dark lords voice was calm but in an eery way. So calm that it sent a shiver through Draco's body. "No answer? Not to worry...a deeper dive should reveal all" Draco's eyes widened in fear but there was nothing he could do. It was too late. "Legilimens"

"What happened?" He looked between them both "did something happen between you two? Is that why you're both acting strange?" Draco's eyes were like slits and his breathing quickened.

"No!" Theo practically shouted.

"Then what is it? Jules?" Draco looked once more at the small girl who was now pressed against his chest.

"I think...well...I might be Theo's sister" Juliet gulped loudly, even saying it out loud, sounded wrong.

"What?" Draco let a snicker surpass his lips "is this a joke?" He looked at Theo who just shook his head.

"The only things I know about my father are that, he's a pureblood with brown hair and brown eyes and I know his name....Tiberius. No last name, I took my mother's name when I was born and I was telling Theo just now and...." Juliet's words trailed off.

"And, when she said it, it was too much of a coincidence, so I asked if he had curly hair, like mine and Juliet said he did" Theo finished talking for Juliet who was still trying to process it.

"Theo...go and find a photo of your father...from when he was younger. You have the photo albums of your mother after she birthed you, there must be a photo of him in there and seeing as you are both the same age, he would look the same" Draco nodded his head at Theo and Theo did the same, leaving the room to go and retrieve all the evidence they'd need.

"Jules, listen to me" Draco took her face in his hands again "it doesn't matter, it won't change anything. You'll always be Juliet Walters".

"It changes everything Draco, I thought my father left without a choice, that he was killed. But if this is true then he didn't...he left to protect himself and his...name. He left his newborn daughter alone and he let my mother struggle by herself to care for me when he had all of the money in the world!" Juliet fell apart at her own words, collapsing into Draco's arms as loud sobs left her lips.

"Why didn't he want me Draco?" Her voice was muffled into Draco's chest and Draco couldn't do anything to console her except draw small circles against her back.

"If this is true then he's an idiot for not wanting you because you are the most amazing woman I've ever met Juliet Walters. Beautiful, smart, brave. It's his loss and quite frankly I'll be glad to know he didn't raise you because he didn't do a good job with Theo" Draco placed a delicate kiss against the top of her head.

"Will it mean that...I'm destined to be a-..."

"Don't finish that. No, it's not happening, whether he finds out about you or not...I won't let them have you" Draco's grip tightened, he would walk through hell itself if it meant Juliet didn't have to become one of them.