Oh so mighty headmaster

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Juliet hadn't seen Draco since he stormed out of the compartment on the train earlier but she knew he was more than capable of finding his way to the castle alone. So instead she walked in between Theo and Eleanor towards the carriages.

Their timing was perfect as an empty carriage awaited them but before climbing aboard she made a b line straight to the front of the carriage and held her hand out to the ones who would be pulling it. Juliet couldn't see the thestrals, but she knew they existed and even though she couldn't see them, she knew they appreciated her touch.

"Wait-how can you see them?" Theo's mouth hung open slightly as his sister took a seat next to him. Eleanor was also staring at Juliet with a worried look on her face.

"Oh no...I can't...but I know about them" Juliet smiled softly and she was glad to see Eleanor's worry turn into a smile as well.

"Oh thank god" Eleanor slapped her hand over her chest in relief.

"Don't worry el, no trauma here" Juliet leant forward and pinched her friend's cheeks but she could feel Theo's eyes burning holes into the side of her face.

The rest of the carriage ride to the castle remained mostly quiet. Theo looked deep in thought and Juliet and Eleanor were too busy trying to flick each other's shoes off using only their feet.

"I so won that" Eleanor crossed her arms over her chest with a frown as they entered the dimly lit corridor.

"Yeah okay" Juliet scoffed before playfully shoving Eleanor to the side, earning a harsher shove back.

"Do you have to act like children" Theo shook his head from a few steps behind them. He felt like he was babysitting two five year olds.

"Yes" Juliet turned around and poked her tongue out at her brother before linking her arm with Eleanor's.

"See you later baby sister" Theo ruffled Juliet's hair as he quickly ran past her, escaping her wrath by a mere second. Juliet watched him take a seat at the Slytherin table before he gave her the finger.

"I still cannot believe he's your brother" Eleanor shook her head and let out a laugh.

"I know" Juliet laughed as well, it really was the world's biggest mystery.

As the two Ravenclaws sat at their table, Juliet looked around for any sign of Draco but she couldn't see him. Her nerves started to kick in and just as she was about to stand up and search the castle high and low, Harry Potter walked in holding a blood covered tissue to his nose.

"You don't think-.." Eleanor's mouth was hanging open as her eyes loosely followed Harry.

"Oh I do think" Juliet put her face into her hands and as she raised it up again. Draco was walking into the hall, his eyes found her immediately and he winked. He actually winked at her.

"That little...blonde ferret" Juliet huffed and Eleanor stifled a laugh from next to her.

"Hey save your AMAZING insults for later. Gotta listen to big D" Eleanor motioned her head towards the front of the hall and sure enough. Dumbledore was taking his place at his podium.