The girl tells all

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Juliet didn't remember falling asleep. She didn't remember crying until her eyes had no more tears but she definitely knew about it when she woke up.

Her head was pounding and her eyes felt dry but her body, her body was warm. Draco's arm was slung loosely over her waist and his soft breaths fanned against the back of her neck. From her place in Draco's bed, she could see Theo, led on his front with his mouth open, snoring.

Juliet slowly slid out from under Draco's arm and her sock covered feet hit the floorboards with a quiet thud. It took a lot of energy for her to pull herself up and walk over to the bathroom but she was desperate for a glass of water.

As just leant over the sink and filled up one of the glasses the boys always had on the counter top, she stared at her reflection. She didn't look like herself, she felt empty. Her dark mark weighed her arm down and she couldn't help but blame the disgusting thing for all of her problems.

Juliet placed the water down and pulled up her robe sleeve, the skull that penetrated her tanned skin, mocked her. Reminding her that whilst he was alive, she belonged to him. Juliet's fingernails involuntarily grazed over the mark, softly at first but as the scratching sensation eased her pain, she dug deeper, until her nails drew blood.

Satisfied with the relief, Juliet recovered her arm before shakily raising the glass of water to her mouth, she downed the whole thing before splashing some water onto her puffy face.

The sound of movement outside of the bathroom made Juliet peak her head around the doorframe, her brother was clumsily trying to make his bed and Juliet rolled her eyes before she walked over and took the sheet out of his hand.

"Jules you don't have to do that" Theo whispered with a chuckle.

"I do because watching you do it, causes me pain" Juliet whispered back before she made Theo's bed perfectly, every corner was tucked under the mattress and Theo was shocked to see their were no creases.

"Thank you" Theo patted Juliet's shoulder lightly before he waltzed over the to bathroom and shut the door.

Juliet sighed as she looked at a sleeping Draco, he looked so peaceful, so beautiful. Juliet wished they could stay in this moment forever, but it wasn't possible. It was a silly dream and that's all. She knew she would have to ruin his peace when he woke up, she would have to tell the boys about the prophecy, it was important. The dark lord knew about it, she was in even more danger than she once thought, it wasn't a case of whether or not she was half blood anymore.

A small groan left Draco's lips as he rolled over onto his back and Juliet let a small smile grace her lips as his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning" Juliet chuckled slightly at Draco's disheveled hair.

"Well hello, I must still be sleeping because to wake up to you, is a dream come true" Draco hummed softly in his raspy morning voice and Juliet nearly melted into a puddle.

"Nope, you're very much awake" Juliet walked over to him and flicked his arm.

"Ow!"

"See, you're awake" Juliet laughed as Draco narrowed his eyes at her.

"Where's Theo?" Draco sat up in his bed and stretched his arms above his head.