The Deatheaters

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

"D-Draco?" Juliet's eyes were wide as she stared back at the boy. He was at a loss for words, not only did he not expect to see Juliet Walters in his room but he didn't expect Theodore Nott to put his hands on her again.

"You need to sort this out Draco" Theodore shoved Juliet forward by her shoulder's and she would have fell to her knees if Draco hadn't caught her by her arms. His slender hands were resting underneath her elbows, keeping her weight supported.

"She was following me, she knows too much" Theo spoke with so much disgust that even Draco was shocked. For someone who never wanted to be like his father, Theo was half way there.

"Get out Nott" Draco stared into his friend's eyes, his jaw muscles were twitching as rage flooded through his body. "I said go!" Draco's chest heaved up and down and his grip on Juliet tightened slightly. Theodore shook his head as he looked between the two of them before turning around and leaving the room, slamming the door shut behind him. The sound echoed through the room and Juliet flinched.

Draco's heart fell into his stomach at the sight of the girl in his arms, her body was trembling and she was obviously terrified and that only fuelled his anger more.

"You're going to obliviate me or torture me now aren't you?" Juliet's voice was quiet as she stared at the ground. She wasn't stupid. Draco on the other hand couldn't believe she thought he was capable of doing that to her. He placed his hands on either side of her face and lifted it to look at him. His thumbs moved back and forth slowly across her cheek bones and as her eyes fluttered shut, a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"No, no. Juliet I would never do that to you...I could never hurt you" Draco's voice was soft as he spoke.

"So what are you going to do? I saw Theo...in the restricted section and I saw the book he was taking" Juliet gulped loudly, she doubted they'd let her walk free.

"All I want, is for you to tell me what you saw and what it is you think you know...that's all" Draco removed his hands from her face and took hold of her hand, guiding her to sit on the edge of his bed with him.

"Well, the day that Theo...hurt me, he said something, he said that when the day came, he'd come for me first. At the time I didn't understand but then I saw him take that book about vanishing cabinets and I put it together. You know who is back and has been since fourth year...I'm a half-blood who cannot prove that I am one. My father is dead, he was the pureblood and you know who would believe I was muggle born, which means that Theo would be allowed to kill me and it's rumoured that Theo's father was a death eater in his day, so it wouldn't be so unusual for him to be one too. As for the book...I assume it's homework from him. I've thought for a while that you've been involved in it as well, it makes sense..." Juliet's words fell flat as she stared into Draco's eyes and the look on his face, confirmed everything she'd just said.

"You figured it all out just from a few words and a book...you're brilliant" Draco was too shocked to say anything else.

"You're one of them...aren't you?" Juliet looked to her hands. She already knew the answer.

"I am, but Juliet please believe that I didn't want this...I had no choice in it. He wanted me because my father failed him and yes, we do have some sort of homework from him I suppose and if we don't do it...he will kill our families and everyone we care about" Draco looked at her with pleading eyes. He needed her to believe him. He didn't want to lose her before they'd even started.

"I believe you. In some weird way, I know you're not evil Draco Malfoy because I've seen it. I've seen you be kind and I know that deep down inside, you're just a boy who was mislead" Juliet spoke with such grace, that Draco could almost be fooled into thinking she was an angel, a god like creature.

"I know you smelt me in the amortentia Juliet and I smelt you too and trust me when I say that I want this but I can't care for you, I can't be with you. He will use you, to make me do things for him and I can't let you get hurt" Draco's hands were back on her face now.

"What if I told you that I want this. That I want to help you. Draco my whole life has been the same, always in routine. For once, I want to do something more, I want the thrill and passion and danger" Juliet looked between both of his eyes and in them she saw a colossal debate.

"Juliet, you don't understand, if he gets into my head and he sees that you cloud my every thought...he will get rid of you and I can't-I can't lose you" Draco's nose brushed against hers, if they both moved forward, their lips would touch.

"I don't care Draco, I won't let you die either and by the looks of it, you're struggling. Theo getting a book from the library? That means it's your last resort. Let me help you! I know a lot about vanishing cabinets" Juliet looked at him with pleading eyes. If Juliet from a month ago could see her now, she would most definitely have a lot to say but for some reason, she'd fallen for Draco Malfoy.

"Theo won't be happy...and he will try and hurt you again" Draco's teeth were gritted together. The thought of Theo even touching so much as a hair on her pretty little head, made Draco want to go and avada him.

"I don't care about Theo. He can even come for me when 'the day comes' but this time, I'll have my wand pulled first and then he'll be sorry. He might be a big bad deatheater but I'm a lot smarter than he will ever be and I'm sure as hell, a lot better with my wand" Juliet's nostrils flared and for the first time, Draco had seen a different side of her, a powerful side.

"You're full of surprises Juliet Walters" Draco smirked as his eyes flickered between her eyes and her lips.

"There's a lot more to find out about me Draco Malfoy" Juliet smiled softly before she smashed her lips against his. Her whole body felt like it was on fire as his hands moved to the back of her head and got lost into her brunette waves. Her small hands tugged at his tie, pulling his body even closer to hers. Both of them, lost in their own world of bliss and even though a war was brewing around them, they knew they'd always escape it, if they were together.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼