Lineage

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

1943

Juliet's palm's were sweaty as she stood next to Timothee outside of Nott manor, his fist tapped harshly against the large wooden door and Juliet found herself straightening out her uniform. Why? She didn't know. Or maybe it was because she assumed that Timothee's father, was as her own father was. It obviously always skipped one generation.

After a few seconds, the door swung open, revealing a man who obviously once held a head of brown curls but had lost them in time, earning him a head of mostly grey with a few streaks of brown still residing on the top. His eyes were also brown, the same shade of brown as Juliet's and Timothee's. His eyes bore into his son, before they fell upon Juliet and when they did, they seemed to soften slightly, almost as if he knew her.

"Hello...Juliet" Juliet's eyes widened. He did know who she was. It wasn't surprising, of course he'd visited the future.

"Hello...sir" Juliet cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Save the formalities dear. I know why you're here" his eyes inspected her before they fell upon his son.

"I assume you know who is stood at your side boy" Timothee's father growled.

"Yes" Timothee nodded.

"Hm. Better you came inside then" the man stepped aside, letting the two enter the large manor. Juliet's eyes looked around the familiar foyer, there were a few slight changes that had been made to it in nineteen ninety six.

"Ask the question you seek to know the answer to child of Tiber"

Juliet furrowed her eyebrows. How could he possibly know about the prophecy...unless...

"You made it...you created the prophecy" Juliet's mouth fell open.

"I did. I saw the future and I sought to make sure it did not happen" the man lifted his head as he spoke.

"I want to know...how do I bring someone back with me...if their body doesn't exist in 1996. All that does exist in both times is a journal, a journal that holds power beyond any other"

"His journal is what you speak of? The one tainted with dark magic"

"Yes" Juliet gulped.

"It is a fools game. To summon him through that...thing, requires an incredible amount of dark magic, you would be breaking all magical laws. A part of his soul still lives on in that thing but are you willing to expose yourself to magic that will taint your own soul?" Timothee's father stared straight into Juliet's eyes as he spoke and Juliet wanted nothing more than to disappear into nothing. Was she willing to do these things? For the boy she'd known for only a matter of months? Yes. Yes she was.

"I'm willing to do it" Juliet gritted her teeth.

"Very well. On your soul be it" The man smirked. "You'll find the spell you need, in the place where everything is hidden".

Timothee looked to Juliet with a strange look on his face, which Juliet reciprocated.

"And where is that?" Juliet chuckled nervously.