Daddy dearest

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Juliet had been on edge all night, today was the day that she began helping Draco and Theo with the vanishing cabinet. She'd stayed up most of the night, refreshing her mind on all things 'old ways to travel' and she was more than sure that she'd be able to fix the problem's they hadn't.

She started her day off by having a nice hot shower, hoping that the water would ease her tense muscles and for the most part it did but it didn't ease the thumping in her skull as she had to listen to Eleanor shouting at her to hurry up the whole time. Her bestfriend was becoming more than suspicious of Juliet, she now knew of her and Draco's affection's but when Juliet had told her that she'd found a new 'companionship' in Theodore Nott, the girl nearly had an aneurysm. Eleanor couldn't understand how Juliet could forgive him for what he'd done to her so easily and she insisted that something more was going on. Juliet was finding it hard to lie to her friend but she knew for her own safety she couldn't tell her, if anything were to happen, she could never live with herself.

"Jules let's go to breakfast" Eleanor was practically jumping up and down at the thought of food and Juliet couldn't make her wait any longer.

Juliet's brunette hair was scraped up into a high ponytail, the ends of it lightly curled and her eyes were accented with a thin line of black eyeliner. Her lips were coated in a glossy lip balm and her cheeks bore their natural shade of pink. She'd never been one for caring that much about her looks, although she wasn't completely oblivious, she knew she was attractive. Especially when she came back in fifth year and had suddenly earned the attention of the sixth year boys in her house. Juliet had her mother to thank for that, although her dark hair and chocolate eyes had come from her father, one of the only things she actually thanked him for.

Juliet shook the thoughts of her father away as her and Eleanor took a seat next to eachother at the Ravenclaw table. Eleanor instantly reached for waffles and pancakes, topped with strenuous amounts of syrup whereas Juliet went for her usual slice of toast and butter.

"Hey Jules...where's Draco?" Juliet lifted her gaze as she stopped buttering her toast and as she followed Eleanor's gaze to the Slytherin table. She found that Eleanor was right, Draco was not there. His usual seat between Theo and Blaise was empty.

"I don't know" Juliet shrugged her shoulders, acting a lot more casual than what she was feeling. She felt pure worry.

"Maybe he just slept in" Eleanor shrugged before shovelling her food into her mouth but Juliet knew better, Draco didn't sleep in, ever.

As the girls finished their breakfast, Juliet had found it hard to keep her eyes off the table where he should be sat. She wanted nothing more than to run to Theo and ask him about it but Draco had rules, it was important that she didn't associate herself with them in front of the whole school. Draco didn't want Juliet being accused of being a death eater.

Thankfully, her first class was with Theo and she felt that she could discreetly ask him. So, without warning, Juliet jumped up from her seat and began to walk away before Eleanor had even finished her food, she wanted to get to herbology as quickly as she could.

The greenhouses were not a far walk from the great hall and Juliet found herself there within five minutes. Professor sprout was of course, not there yet, but that wasn't unusual. She kept her gaze straight ahead, hoping to see the mop of brown curls and a mere five minutes later she did and, he was alone.

"Theo, where's Draco?" Juliet didn't have time to have general chit chat.

"Whoa calm down, he had to go home last night. His father wrote to him...he'll be back later" Theo was talking so casually as if this was normal.

"Well, what did his father want?" Juliet's heart was pounding in her chest and she damned herself for having anxiety.

"It's nothing for you to worry about" Theo gave the girl the most reassuring smile he could but he wasn't good at comforting anyone.

"Great, thanks" Juliet rolled her eyes and massaged her temples, hoping to ease some of her tension.

"Look, meet me outside of our common room at 5 o clock" Theo mumbled as he spoke and Juliet realised why when she heard the voices of other students approaching.

"Okay" the girl nodded quickly as they parted. Theo taking several steps away from her.

"Oh hello Juliet" Hermione granger was not someone Juliet would call a friend but she didn't hate her either.

"Hi Hermione" Juliet smiled softly but in her peripheral vision she could see Theo pulling a face of disgust.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but why were you talking to Theodore?" Hermione leant in closer as she whispered the words and Juliet swore she hated how nosey the golden trio were.

"I wasn't talking to him. He was just making some rude comment to me, like always" Juliet forced a smile onto her face. It was common knowledge that Hermione was smart, some say that the sorting hat had tried to put her in Ravenclaw but that she'd refused.

"Hm okay" Hermione took a small step away from the girl but sent her a smile and Juliet knew she would be the new gossip of the Gryffindor common room tonight.

She just prayed that whatever Theo wanted to meet her for, was worth it.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼