My keeper

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Draco hadn't been able to sit still since Juliet had disappeared from the cabinet. His heart was constantly pounding in his chest and he couldn't stop his restless leg from shaking. Theo kept telling him that she'd be okay, that she was the smartest person he knew, which was the truth but that didn't make her invincible in Draco's eyes. She was still just a girl and she was alone. Draco still didn't fully understand what she was doing in there and that frightened him. The last thing he'd said to her was for her to just do what she wanted and all he could think about was that it could have been the last thing he would ever say to her.

"Theo it's been an hour...somethings wrong" Draco stood up and walked towards the cabinet, pulling his wand from his pocket.

"What are you doing?" Theo stood up and walked over to him.

"I'm going in there" Draco swallowed thickly.

"No you can't, just give her a bit more time Draco, I'm sure she-..."

A click filled the room and Draco and Theo both looked at eachother before rushing to pull open the door and when they did a disheveled Juliet fell forwards into Draco's arms. Her hair was stuck up everywhere and her cheeks were a bright shade of red.

"Jules" Draco steadied her on her feet before grasping her face in his hands. His eyes ran all over her, looking for any signs of injury. On closer inspection, her right cheek bore finger marks and there was a small wound on her neck. A small bald patch adjourned the crown of her head and Draco felt rage flood through his veins.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" Draco's whole body was tense and were his hands not on her face, they'd surely be screwed up at his sides.

"I met my father" Juliet was still catching her breath and her words caused Theo to still from beside her.

"Did....did he do this to you?" Theo's chest rose and fell rapidly.

"Yes" Juliet sputtered out. "Theo stay calm, I have things to say before you go on a murder mission" Juliet placed her hand around his forearm.

"Make it quick" Theo's voice was cold and he sounded a lot like the boy that Juliet used to know.

"He, he said I was no daughter of his and he also told me to tell you that if you're going to be around me...that you're not welcome home. So I understand if you don't want-..."

"Shutup Juliet. For someone so clever, you lack brain cells" Theo shook his head at her. As if her thoughts were completely ludicrous.

"He did this to me because he caught me. Turns out the other cabinet was in his study, I didn't have time to ask why it was once linked to this one but he kept saying that the dark lord had sent me because he didn't trust him....i don't know" Juliet massaged her temples with her index fingers.

"He doesn't trust him. Thinks that he's a weak link" Draco ran his hand up and down Juliet's back soothingly.

"I did it....i closed the link. So now, anything we do to the cabinet will fix it properly" Juliet nodded her head at the boys.

"You're brilliant" Theo pulled his sister into his body, wrapping his arms tightly around her back. When she was released from Theo's grip, she was back in Draco's.