16. Royal Blood

„Stolas..."

„Hmm?" the owl-demon tenderly runs his hands up and down Blitz' side, careful not to touch the fresh scratch marks he left there just minutes ago, his eyes still closed in bliss.

Blitz, lying cuddled up on his side on his boyfriend's chest, now turns his head a little to look at Stolas' face, „Babe... Is it really okay...that I'll be the mother?"

The prince starts to smile softly and lazily opens his eyes to meet Blitz', „You will be the perfect mother, Love. And I am so excited for this adventure we're going on! And yes..." he gently puts a finger on Blitz' lips when he opens his mouth to voice his doubts, „Yes, Blitz, it is more than okay. I... I honestly think, there's no one fitting better in this role than you."

Blitz huffs out a soft laugh, crossing his hands on Stolas' chest now, resting his chin on them, „Now I know you're fucking with me."

„Again? We just finished...what, ten minutes ago?" the demon prince grins, „Although I'm not opposed to that suggestion at all..."

„Stoooooo," Blitz giggles nuzzling the fluff on his chest with his face, „I'm trying to be serious here, you idiot!"

„Me too," Stolas lovingly, ghostly runs his fingers along the spikes on Blitz' back, having him arch into the touch a little on reflex, „You are loving, caring, protective...and you put yourself last, just like a good mother does. Trust me on this, Blitz, I... I've seen the complete opposite...for nineteen years. And I tried everything I could to protect Via from it, to make her feel loved and like she had a real family. I... Blitz, I would love to finally experience the joy of fatherhood...with the best counterpart possible by my side – you, as mother of our children, my beloved."

Blitz doesn't bother to try and fight his tears this time. He lets them flow freely, nods and cups Stolas' face, nuzzling their noses together, whispering, „I will be. I promise, I will do everything I can to make this family possible...and happy!"

„I know, my Love."

„I just... Sto, do you think...Via and Loona will really like our...plans?"

„There's only one way to find out, I guess. But...in the end...they want us to be happy, right?"

The imp nods, sighs softly and then starts to gently plug some more lose feathers off Stolas body, his eyes light up, „Ooooh! I can see new feathers already growing! They're so...FLUFFY!"

Stolas laughs out, but then he looks at his boyfriend's happy face and his own smile becomes dreamy, „Blitzy... You have no idea...how incredibly happy you make me... How... How good you are for me. I... Usually, I wanna die when I hit my molt, I feel so ugly and unlovable... But with you... You make me forget that. You make me feel loved and wanted even now..."

„Because you are. You are beautiful, Stolas. And you are mine. Mine," Blitz kisses his forehead,, „Mine," the tip of his beak,, „Mine," the sensitive spot right below his beak,, „Mine," his throat,, „Mine," his chest,, „Mine," his stomach,, „Mine..." he grinning moves further down, following the well-known trail, already sensing his lover's body growing excited and hearing the light hitch of his breathing at his next kiss, „Mine..."

„B-Blitzy..."

„Hmhm," he chuckles climbing back up, holding his face right in front of Stolas', grinning at his panting boyfriend, „You want me to continue there, Lovebird?"

„You know the answer to this question, Blitzy..." Stolas looks at him with half lidded, lustful eyes.

„Well then..." Blitz grinning slips down again, ready for more mischief, when suddenly...