49. Claw Marks

„Ah! Ah, Blitzy!"

Blitz stills his movements when he hears the sobs in the owl-demon's voice and tilts his head, looking at the other demon, kneeling in doggy position in front of him, „You okay there, Birdie?"

„Y-Yes... Of course! I..." Stolas is still hiding his face behind his hands, his body is shaking and although he obviously is trying to hide it, the imp knows immediately that he's crying.

„Did I hurt you, Stolas?" Blitz can't help the worried edge in his voice. This is about sex, yes, but he doesn't want to hurt the other in any way that he doesn't enjoy. And Blitz is experienced enough to differ between crying of good and crying of bad pain.

„N-No! You didn't! P-Please, keep going! I-I'm ok-kay!"

„You are not. Stolas," Blitz attempts to pull out, actually worried now.

But strong legs immediately start pushing against the imp's butt from behind, keeping him exactly where he is.

„No! Please! Please..." Stolas doesn't even try to hide his crying anymore, his hands burying in the short feathers of his face, while his hips start to jerk lightly, trying to get the imp to start moving again.

In this moment, Blitz understands and can't help a light, relieved smile.

„Stolas, look at me, please," his hands move from the prince's hips to the small of his back in a caressing, almost soothing motion.

Another sob, but Stolas actually turns his head a little and peaks through his fingers now, whispering, „I-I'm sorry..."

„For what? For feeling overwhelmed and not knowing how to cope? Don't be. It's...natural sometimes... Especially for new or inexperienced bottoms. What you still are after those three nights," Blitz starts to rub between Stolas' shoulder blades, „Just breathe and relax. Let it happen. And take your hands away from your face. You could end up hurting yourself. Grab the pillows instead."

The owl-demon weakly shakes his head and mumbles, „My makeup is all smudged... I look like shit..."

„Well, if it's because of tears of pleasure, that means I've done something right there. What OF COURSE I did, because I'm simply GREAT!" Blitz grins and feels a strange warmth washing over him when he hears – as intended – a soft chuckle coming from the owl-demon, then he continues, „So stop hiding from me. I don't care. Also...you don't have to put on any makeup for m-this. You're more than sexy without any, as well."

„R-Really?"

„Yes," Blitz gently drags his claws down the other's back, making him moan and arch his back. He smiles more than satisfied and decides, „And I'll prove this to you. Turn around."

„W-What?"

„I want you on your back, Stolas," Blitz' voice is calm but dominant, „I want to look into your eyes when I make you come undone," he drags his claws back up, his voice becoming lower and huskier, „So be a good demon-prince and turn over for me."

„Y-Yes..." Stolas bites back another moan at the sensation of the dragged claw and turns onto his back now with Blitz' help, so he doesn't have to interrupt their connection.

The imp just looks down on him for a moment, taking in his features, including his actually already pretty smudged makeup. Once again he can't put a finger on the how or why, but he finds the other incredible attractive and cute at the same time. Damn... He really needs to get himself under control! That's nothing more than business-sex. They both know that! It's not like they...