55. Job

„Blitzy..."

„Hm?"

„Have you ever...thought about taking on a different job?" Stolas is lying on his side, his head slightly tilted, his hand still resting and lightly caressing on Blitz' bare chest.

The imp lets this happen. He knows it's a mistake to let Stolas' touchy needs after sex remain uncontrolled by him since a few nights they spend together now already. He'd never let a casual fuck caress or touch him like this. Not during and especially not after fucking. But he let him once when he was too tired to argue about it and...well, telling the other off now...WOULD be the right thing to do, but...it would also feel wrong, because...he enjoys it. Stolas' touches and caressing are so gentle and soft...

He blinks, focusing back on the owl-demon now, and his question from before, managing an eye roll and his voice sounding bored, „As what now?! A full time whore instead of this being just a part time job?"

Stolas furrows his brows, „You are no whore, Blitzy."

„Huh. Do you know what and WHO I do in my free time BESIDES you?!" Blitz manages to grin smugly and not laugh when he sees the other wince at this.

„I... Uh... N-No... Of course...not... I just thought... I..." Stolas blushes and quickly looks aside, pulling his hand back, „Sorry..."

Blitz keeps it together for two more seconds, then he laughs out softly and reflexively grabs Stolas' hand, squeezing it, „Relax, Birdbrain! I'm only fucking with you! Literally as well. I mean, it's not like I even got much spare time between work and...uhm...well..." now it's Blitz who blushes a little, looking down in light shock at his own hand, still holding the owl-demon's, his voice stuttering a little, „...seeing you... I-I mean..."

Fuck. It's true. He's spending so much time with Stolas by now... After they worked things out a little together after everything that happened between them and Stolas giving him the Asmodeus crystal...which Blitz ultimately gave back to him after not even one month because...

„Blitzy... Did you hear me?" Stolas' second hand comes up to cup the imp's cheek, „Are you okay?"

„Y-Yeah... Of course! I just... C-Come again? What did you say?"

„I... I wanted to know whether you maybe are a little...overworked? You... If you don't want to come here anymore..."

„Stolas," interrupts Blitz him quickly, „What did I tell you about...asking these kind of questions that get me in a position of giving an answer that I don't have?"

„Not...asking them. Sorry. I didn't mean to..." he stops himself again and then caresses Blitz' cheek, „But you DO appear a little stressed lately..."

„And that's why you want me to quit my job?" Blitz sits up completely now, still unable to force his hand to let go of Stolas'. It's such a strange yet incredible familiar feeling. In a way, it's not much different than when they pin each other's hands down on the bed while fucking... And yet it's something ENTIRELY different. Something, that goes deeper than any of their cocks could ever reach...

„Among...other reasons, yes."

„Huh?" Blitz blinks again, his gaze confused.

„Whether...you seeming overworked was the reason why I asked you whether you never thought about changing jobs... Blitz..." Stolas is audibly worried now and moves his hand to carefully feel the imp's forehead instead now, „Your hand is sweaty... And you're so warm..."

„We just had sex, Birdie. Hot sex," Blitz uses his free hand to push Stolas' hand away from his face, „Of course I'm warm."

„Blitzy, just tell me why you're so overworked. Maybe I can help in any way... Is it paperwork? I can definitely help with that!"