42. Bedsheets

„All right then. Let's get this over with..." Blitz simply puts the book back to the ground from where he just picked it up and jumps back onto the bed, between the owl-demon's still spread and bound legs. The imp tilts his head in bewilderment. The other is shivering quite violently. Is he actually so aroused by being strapped to the bed? Well, then that's some kinky ass b-

„B-Blitzy... Are you...still there?"

Blitz winces. There's something about his voice... The same tiny...break, that just made him screw his plan and make him stay instead of running for it with what he came here for.

„Yeah..." he puts a hand on the lean leg, sensing the wince and the trembling increasing even more, „Just...trying to figure what I'll do to you first..." he makes sure his seductive grin is heard in his voice, since the other is still blindfolded.

„Anything you want, Blitzy!"

„Yeah, sure, but..." Blitz hesitates.

The imp is an assassin. A strategic, if need be. And pretty damn good at deduction. And of course he realized at once that some things don't get together here.

„You just said that you craved to be taken like this since forever by anybody, but dreamed about the person being your first...being me... So you're a virgin, right?"

A pause, then a nervous laugh, „I have a daughter, Blitzy..."

„Yeah, Genius, and a wife, I know. I do read news...sometimes... But you're a BOTTOM virgin. Meaning, it's your first time bottoming."

Another pause, during which the owl-demon's body grows more and more tense.

Blitz sighs softly, then he moves up to the other's head and removes the blindfold, „Stolas," – wow, where did his brain dig that name out from, out of a sudden?! –, „Listen. I might've been...a little forward there..."

The four eyes blink at him, then the owl-demon swallows visibly, his former lust-filled and high-pitched voice suddenly low and small, „I'm pathetic, am I not? I'm sorry..."

„No! You..." Blitz rolls his eyes, „That's not it, 'k? But I need to know what I'm working with here, Birdie. It's not like you get out the bear traps at the very first spanking session, you know?!"

„Bear traps?"

„Oh, for fuck's... You don't just put dick in the ass and that's it. Got it now?" Blitz shakes his head and sits down next to the owl-demon's head, looking him over again, before searching his eyes. Why did he stop in his attempt to flee?! It would've been better to just leave. For both of them. He saw Stolas drink absinthe. And he can smell the alcohol on him too. He's probably just so drunk, he'd be ready for anything at the moment, but doesn't really understand what it means...

„I'm disgusting..." the prince turns his head away, „I appreciate that you came here, Blitzy. But...I think we shouldn't ruin the memory of our childhood friendship like this... Don't want you to remember me as the worst partner in bed you ever had..."

Blitz can hear the hurt in the other's voice and knows that he's fighting against tears right now. And this triggers the return of memories he had pushed down for so long... Happy memories. Which were rare in his childhood. Almost rarer than these days... Blitz gets a strange feeling in his chest. It catches him so off guard, he doesn't even notice that now he has the perfect opportunity to return to his original plan, grab the book and be gone.

Instead he now starts to unbind first the prince's wrists and then his ankles while explaining in a for him far too gentle voice, „How would you know whether you're bad in bed if this apparently actually is your first time, huh? So quit talking shit. Just take it from a pro – starting too kinky is bound to go wrong. There. Let's...simply try this again, okay? Sit up."