Ch.57 - He's Just Right There

Thank you so much for your encouraging comments on the last chap. I was so concerned and anxious, seriously, but all your support and kind words really made me smile. I'm so happy you guys are okay with what I have planned. It's not outlandish, I promise, no kidnapping or werewolf's haha. Super excited! Anyways, for some reason I really like the way I wrote this chap, so I hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think and I AM JUST SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE WHAT'S TO COME. EEEEEEKK.

ALSO WHAT THE HECK WHERE IS OUR CIVIL WAR TRAILER UUURRGGG.

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________

Curved lips glistening with a freshly licked shine. Swaggering steps, moving with purpose and long confident strides. Light foot falls silent with the afternoon murmurings. Chitter-chatter from over stimulated brains, topping up used coffee mugs, and the rustling itch to keep the days flow moving along. Again with those shiny shoes, burnt autumn rimmed sneakers with lazy black laces making not even a squeak. Dark washed jeans matched with a toned down red belt buckled tight. A tucked in black dress shirt, the buttons designed with inaudible swirls, a few undone at the top revealing the meeting of sharp collar bones. Firm ad strong and flexing with swinging movement as the sleeves are carefully folded up to the elbows. No ring to match the shiny watch resting on the inside of a thin wrist, juggling with a piece of worn down chalk, a small scuff of white along the hip of his side.

Swiftly turning to delicately swirl barely legible letters against a black board.

Almost feeling to the point of agony seeing hidden muscles moving with precision eliciting her hidden perversion. Sitting cross legged on a bone seat that does nothing to aid her aching back. Rubbing at her spine momentarily, pinching her lips when she sees out of the corner of her eye a familiar, unwanted, face. Two, in fact. Because it's unclear why Uncle Don had to come up two weeks before Christmas when it was planned he'd come up only two days before. Nevertheless, the man claims to be lonely for his family. Leaning against the pale beige wall whispering with Charlottes mom as she points out different things that seem uninteresting to him.

Then it's a swinging pointed index to her. The action immediately steering her gaze and redirecting her line of vision. Firming her jaw because she doesn't understand why Uncle Don asked to be shown around the school, and why they had decided to catch Mr.Downey's lesson out of everything offered.

Robert doesn't seem to notice though, either ignoring the few extra eyes, or embracing them confidently.

She's missing him like she's missing a limb. After spending more than a few hours together, how empty it all feels now without him. The morning coffee--sharing a bed. God. One of the--if not the very best sleeps she's ever had. Waking up alone has been torture especially as all she dreamed of was Robert. Of what they share. How far in the deep end of honeymoon phase she is. Wants to curl up around him and hum in his alluring scent. Wants to make him feel good like he makes her feel good. How it's driving her crazy that she can't touch him how she wants to--how she's barely even managed to speak to him and really just how much she just really fucking misses him. Everything about him. The moments and minutes seem too long... Even when he's just right there.

After saying goodbye from Robert Sunday, with lingering touches, reluctance thick in the air between them, she had eagerly awaited for the next day to come around. When she had walked inside and found Molly jumping in her arms with Uncle Don slouched against the kitchen cabinets, she had immediately clung to the younger one.

That's why her back is sore. You know, sleeping on the floor again. But it's worth it. Molly is always worth it. So yesterday--Monday--school had both been a gift (seeing Robert and his shining smile) and also sucked because she was worried about Molly. But she reminds herself even now that Molly is at school until 2.30PM. That Dad always picks her up and that she knows, she knows she knows she knows, to stay by his side till Charlotte is home.