Ch.55 - Tangled Bodies, Twisted Sheets

Oh guys I am so annoyed that this originally got deleted. Like this effort could've been used to finish off chapter 69 ugh. I've been working my tail off to rewrite it all and make it a bit longer to make up for not uploading Friday. So sorry. Anyways, I don't know, tell me what you think of this. Sorry for any grammar errors or such as I cannot look through this one more time without gagging a little haha.

Anyways. Enjoy!
______________________________________________

Warmth invading every once cracked crevice of her being. Seeping into melted jabs where used to be icicles lodged between herself and her sanity. This rolling, smoothing graze tingling along her skin, comforted by the heavy and twisted weight surrounding her. Securing her. It's a fuzzy completion with her mind barely buzzing past a low hum of tranquility. Nuzzling her nose into something soft, fabric slipping along her cheek plump from the faintest of smiles.

Sugary surroundings not quite comprehending, still in that unconscious state of barely waking. Tugging on thick covers, moving beneath them and stretching out her curved spine.

A heavy all-consuming aura of ease is settled into her sprawled out state. Demeanour soft, alluded and captivated by the content that's burrowed it's way inside the cavity of her expanding chest. She can't quite put a finger on what this light emotion clouding her being is, or the easy slumber she is half caught in, but nevertheless she is happy. Stuck between the realms of peaceful dreams and swaying surroundings.

Dipping back into her content, curling further into the cocoon of tender sleepdom, she dares to fall back into it. Curiosity only slightly peeked as to how much longer she can enjoy this gracious state, blue eyes barely fluttering open in search for the clock on her nightstand--only to face a plain coloured wall textured with criss-cross patterns.

Another inch out of her sleep, brain activating just enough to comprehend why there's an unfamiliar wall where her clock should be. A other thought, a more eased thought is its still dark. The moons pale blue only barely lessening with the rising of the sun. Curtains open and a city's view residing.

There's a single beat of bolting panicking that strikes her heart, until, like all new adventures, it deflates against the nights events flooding back.

Her body aches sorely with the sudden rush of heat. The glacial bright moon shining, accompanied by the laughter of friends and sensually swaying hips. Graceful finger tips dragging lines upon her bare body, sucking lips leaving love marks on her tender skin, memorizing the plains and rivets of his hovering body, and sharing broken breaths huffed out into nothingness.

No parading of unpleasant memories, no striking horror, or abusive force. No gazing up into thick trees, lining her blurred vision accompanied with a bloodied face. It had all stayed true, all Robert. They really did that last night. She really did.

Maybe because she had had a minuscule panic at the club while lost dancing in another crowd, it prevented an attack from happening when Robert and her made lov--like. Made like. Made like? No, that certainly doesn't describe the beauty of last night. How gentle he had been, assuring, and careful. Gentle swipes and touches. Passionate kissing, and being held close in each others embrace.

Perspiration dried on her silky smooth skin now, heavily induced in this warmth--except the warmth, the plush heated covers, aren't just heated covers. It's a living breathing thing, inhaling just as softly as she is. The press of a gentle palm, fingers curling over the curve of her waist, ring finger gentle on her hip bone gripping her close. A nose nuzzled into the back of her neck, hot breath ghosting over her exposed skin sending tingling shivers in their wake.

Slow deep breaths accompanied by the far off sound of a faucet dripping and the murmuring of midnight traffic. The smell of sandalwood and mint lingering in the air, barely registering the memory of Robert chatting about his showering routine as she had been forcibly dropped unconscious.