Ch.86 - This Feeling

Warnings for sexually explicit material. This is not quite as tame as their first night together. Not meant to come across smutty as it is their shared intimacy.

Still though, hope this isn't too much for y'all. If it is just look at the picture I posted along with this chapter and await the next update :)

**** THIS IS THE SECOND UPLOAD OF TODAY MARCH 18th 2016. ****

20 COMMENTS = PART 3 of 5 WILL BE UPLOADED.
_____________________________________________

In return those luscious brown eyes, so devastatingly consumed in studying every bit of Charlottes body and being like its the last time, he feels down her sides, concentrates on her hips and pulls at her pants. "Everything stops when you aren't comfortable anymore. Any word, any motion or movement that indicates you want this to stop, I will. You have full control of your body, of what you want."

"I want you--all of you." Lifting her hips as fingers draw away her covered cloth to leave her bare. "I want to feel you."

He half smirks, gaze sparkling as he readjusts his position to slip Charlottes jeans over her hips. "I remember those words."

"I remember yours." Down, down, down as all cover falls away and his silky hands smooth after--and she just wants to resort to kicking and squirming out of the constricting pants but her embarrassment over her open body becomes overridden by the quick thick swirling tension that tightens her core as Robert shifts down the bed, lips grazing down her body as he moves. "Robert, come here." A kiss to the centre of her chest, the divot at the bottom of her ribs, left side of her naval to the right, hot, heavy and slow. Grabbing after him, knees tilting together when he gently settles low between her open legs after tossing her jeans behind him. "You don't have to."

"I want to," A palm spreading across and down her left thigh, soothing as he rests his weight on his opposite elbow and has that same arm curling under her right leg and pushing it up. "You're tense and nervous, and I can change that. Let me change that. Let me do this for you."

Those dark half hooded eyes that makes her both want to cover herself and flaunt in this radiant energy of acceptance he's beaming her way.

She almost wants to just get right to it, ignore this foreplay and rush, but she reminds herself; sunrise. They have till sunrise.

She squirms a bit and he almost looks to move, like he gets it--until he truly does and he acts upon that. Charlottes making some noncommittal sounds that does nothing to deter either of them, she knows that, and he pushes on.

Mouth pressing to the top of her thigh, just above her knee with his watchful heavy gaze and then slips to the inner of her leg. Deliberately slow, a thumb massaging into her muscles, moving as he does. Inching and sucking and hot breath grazing over her goose bumped skin.

Swallowing thickly in hopes to keep her stuttering heart from leaping up her throat. Everything tenses in her as he nears, as those dark lashes relent to laying on his perfectly flushed skin. From inner left to inner right, heated breath ghosting along her core. She's, she's on fire. She's electrified and satisfied and excited and so turned on. Somehow her fingers have found themselves knotted softly in his wavy hair, caressing and caring.

Charlottes congruently persistent organ that thumps so sturdily in quick racing rhythms against her constraining ribs, manages to quicken and simultaneously all but halt as his very hot mouth has her eyes clenching shut, head craning back and stifling a gasp from escaping her open lips.

Perfectly executed movements, light yet thorough, soft yet pushing. Massaging and majestic.

Slowly and seductively he shifts her hips in his grip and keeps on his pursuit. Mouth working magic as her closed eyes see colour and bursts of affection and sensation as Robert makes a far too enticing sound that very much so matches her own.