One

Husk was sat in a random casino gambling away everything he had just to win it all back and more. Nobody really knew how he got to the top, and nobody really knew how he fell either. He and Alastor were once friends, allies even. But, Husk was proving to be quite the competition. So Alastor took everything from him little by little til all he had to give were, the three things he couldn't live without or his soul. Since then he don't gamble with overlords. The souls he did still have left were all he was gonna have, it was enough run his casino without him present all the time. So here he was at some big shot sinner guy's casino, it was far too easy pickings.

"Read em and weep fuckers!" He chuckled he won the whole pot.

Regardless he couldn't stop. He likes ringing em dry even when souls ain't on the line.

Anthony wasn't sure why his father needed him to come here, of all places. He hated jankie places like this. The games were all rigged, the house always wins. What the fuck is the point? He gets being an addict, but this was a stupid thing to waste money on, at least the drugs make ya feel something, losing money just adds more bullshit into your life. It's not like his father didn't own the building, could have had anybody come here to do this shit.

Regardless of his feelings he had a job to do. He walked to the back of the casino, to the demon who was beefin with his father.

He placed a piece of paper in front of him.

The demon's eyes widened.

"The fuck is that?" Asked the target.

He tilted his head and licked his teeth. "Ya didn't get ma daddy his money." Angeldust stated before he chuckled. The demon cowered in fear. Anthony chuckled.

"What? Ya thought he was sendin', my brotha agin? Nah bitch you outta warnin's"

Anthony pushed the guy through the back door into the alley where he emptied his two of his Tommy guns into the good for nothing clown, who couldn't pay up.

It would be all over 666 news when, the dirt on this guy was deep whether he came back or not all of hell would know every secret.

He walked back into the building, back to the entrance of the casino. A small cat demon held the door open for him as he was also leaving.

"Thanks." He winked as he walked out.

Never to see the cat demon again.

He walked back to his shitty ass apartment that he shared with his best friend. Scrolling through his messages.

He needed a dime and a good fuck. He searched through contacts of different hook ups he's had, he opened some of the conversations trying to remember who was who, and if they were any good. Til one name stood.

He began typing up a typical booty call message before pressing send.

🥀Valentino

Don't be shy

you know where to find me.

The mob spider bit his lip and sent another message before quickly leaving his apartment.

He went right to the club where he met the alluring moth. He didn't know, the moth owned it. He was dancing with a devil, he knew that much just from the rumors but, it never stoped him in life it won't stop him now.

Valentino knew how to play all the right chords, Anthony was wrapped around his finger. Their meet ups always start the same, with a drink a 'meaningful' dance, empty complements and as quickly as it started they're in a back room at his club doing whatever the fuck Valentino wants to. Anthony knew it was dangerous, he wasn't lying when he told Cherri he kinda liked it but, he would be lying if he didn't admit that what they were doing didnt seem real.

This time was very different, being a Mob boss's son has its perks. Anthony was hyperaware of his surrounding, at all times. He picked up on every mannerism, every hand gesture, every move Valentino would make he knew before he did it.

But, this time, Valentino was at a table not the bar, their drinks were already on the table. He began to realize his misinterpreted his father's words, in life; Too bad death was a little to late. He had nothing to lose. Everything thing in him said 'fuck it!'

He walked over without a second guess, sitting down next to Valentino. He wasn't stupid enough to sip the drink immediately, instead he swirled his finger around in the liquid.

The moth took one of Anthony's arms, and kissed his hand.

"Good evening Amorcito." Valentino said seductively, as he blew out the smoke from his cigarette and blew it at Anthony. He knew he wouldn't be so stupid, but he was getting what he wanted.

"You know my offer is, still on the table. They won't care that ya left, when I'm done with ya. The fame, the fortune, all the drugs you need, and you can say you worked hard for it. I just need one little bitty thing."

Words couldn't describe how he was feeling. He realized then, and only then, the rumors were true, but the pretty pink smoke swirled his thoughts.

"And dat is?" Anthoy asked.

"Just your soul darling, it's a silly little thing really." Valentino brushed it off like it was nothing.

Anthony groaned and rolled his eyes. As he suspected, the rumors were true.

"I dunno Val, I don't really like being controlled." He fought through the drugs, if this is what the moth wanted, he was gonna make him work for it.

They got into the nitty gritty of this deal, he was unsure he was gonna take, he was getting everything he wanted too. Val wanted a name change, Anthony only wanted their deal to be valid in the studio, he meant ir shen he said he didn't like being controlled. If he did, he wouldn't even bother leaving the family business. He didn't want to lose control of his life. There was an argument about that but, Valentino eventually agreed when he got up to leave.

All he could think about was finally choosing to be himself. He done doing his father's dirty work. Done being ridiculed for something he didn't choose to be. He was gay, but that didn't effect his ability to kill that muthafucka in his father's stupid casino, so he's tired of being shamed. He was gonna make a name for himself fuck what his family thought of him.

He signed his name on the line.

"Great! you start monday," Valentino paused pulling Anthony too him by a pink chain around his neck. "Angeldust."

Anthony immediately realized he fucked up. And it was far too late to back out. The fear was eminent in his eyes.

"Hold on! You didn't say anything about dis!"

Valentino chuckled.
He made their freshly signed deal appear before the spider.

"You don't know much about overlords do ya baby?"

Angeldust was taken aback. Overlord? He wondered.

"The Fuck, is an overlord?" He asked in the same tone he'd use with targets.

Valentino just chuckled manically. He had to admit Anthony was hard to get, but he had no plans on letting him go.

A/n

Idfk wtf just happened
I went to unpunish one part and it un published the whole story. This fuckin app be putrid some times.