Chapter 2

Shen Yaocheng controls the property of the Shen family and also controls the economic source of Shen Jiayan. Therefore, Shen Jiayan, who is typically carefree rebellious, always behaves submissively in front of Shen Yaocheng.

And Shen Jiayan himself, who passed through, saw how Shen Yaocheng will break his legs in later plot.

There is no other reason, but the picture of breaking the leg is too unforgettable.

At this time, seeing his brother looking frightened when he saw him, Shen Yaocheng frowned and took a step forward, "You--"

Shen Jiayan subconsciously wanted to retreat, but his legs suddenly lost their strength and fell directly to the ground.

Shen Yaocheng: "..."

This scene attracted a lot of attention from the surrounding area. The guests were secretly looking at them, whispering, secretly guessing that this was a bloody scene of a fight between rich brothers.

Shen Jiayan fell to the corners and rubbed his buttocks.

Seeing that Shen Yaocheng's face gradually darkened, he quickly stood up and trembled and shouted, "Brother."

Shen Yaocheng saw that the person in front of him was pale, his lips trembled, and his eyes flashed around and did not dare to face his own eyes. His intuition was a little wrong.

Shen Jiayan used to be afraid of him, but is he so afraid?

"What's the matter with you again?"

Shen Jiayan was stunned when asked, and then quickly clarified, "I didn't cause trouble!"

Unlike the original owner, who drinks and soaks in the car every day, he has been at home at ease during this time, so he doesn't cause any trouble.

Shen Yaocheng narrowed his eyes and looked at him carefully. It's still the colorful hair, the thin and tender little white face, and the timid posture.

But what's different?

Shen Jiayan gradually became nervous. Isn't it, sir? He didn't do anything. Why did his eldest brother look like he was going to kill him?

The hard-won legs that stood up straight began to tremble again.

It seems that after a century, Shen Yaocheng finally looked away and spit out a few words: "It's better."

Shen Jiayan's hanging heart finally fell.

Fortunately, his leg is temporarily saved.

"Brother, Xiaoyan, what are you talking about?"

The man in a dark gray suit came towards them. He smiled lightly, his voice was warm, and his whole body exuded a warm and elegant atmosphere.

This is Shen Jiayan's second brother, Shen Bowen.

Unlike the boss's bossy temperament, Shen Bowen is like a piece of gentle jade, gentle and elegant. Because of this personality, he has not been interested in doing business since he was a child, but chose to be a painter. Now he has a very famous reputation in the art world.

The eldest brother and the second brother are both young and talented, but Shen Jiayan doesn't seem to be fit as a family with them.

But compared with Shen Yaocheng, Shen Jiayan and Shen Bowen are quite close, at least he's not so afraid of him.

Seeing Shen Bowen coming, Shen Jiayan was relieved. It's great that he didn't have to be alone with Shen Yaocheng.

Shen Yaocheng glanced at Shen Jiayan's relieved expression after seeing Shen Bowen, and then remembered the ghost expression when he saw him just now, and his eyes were dark.

Shen Jiayan was unaware of it and shouted as if he saw a life-saving straw: "Second brother."

"Uh-huh." Shen Bowen rubbed Shen Jiayan's head with a smile, "Just arrived? Dad said you hadn't said hello to him yet."

In this original text, it is specifically said that Shen Jiayan was the only one who didn't go to say hello to his father, because he didn't want to see Bai Mo, who was taking care of by his father's side.

Thinking of this, Shen Jiayan's mind sounded a systematic prompt.

[System: Host, please start your performance.]

Shen Jiayan received the plot sent by the system in his mind and began to follow the script.

Shen Jiayan's face sunk with his naked eyes. Without saying anything, he squeezed the wine in his hand and then said, "Brother, have you seen him?"

With only one word 'he', Shen Yaocheng and Shen Bowen know who he is referring to.

Shen Bowen was silent for two seconds and nodded.

"Oh." Shen Jiayan sneered, but the strength of holding the goblet was much heavier. "I don't know what means the fox spirit used to fascinate our father, and he deliberately put up a big scene for him."

"Xiao Yan." Shen Bowen frowned and warned him to speak carefully here.

Shen Jiayan continued to say viciously, "I'll see how beautiful he is later!"

After saying the line, Shen Jiayan was very satisfied with his performance.

The evil words of his vicious supporting actor are simply vivid. Very good, it's worthy of him.

After walking the plot, Shen Jiayan turned his mind and asked Shen Yaocheng, "Brother, have you seen him?"

Shen Yaocheng hummed.

Shen Jiayan looked at him eagerly, with a lot of problems in his stomach, but he wanted to stop talking on his face.

So? How do you feel when you see your future wife? Do you feel like a deer bumping around your chest? Did you have the impulse to break my leg when you heard me slander him like this just now??

But in the end, he just asked euphemistically, "How is it? Does he look so good?"

Hearing this, Shen Yaocheng stared at him with a strange look.

Two seconds later, he finally asked, "Do you care about him so much?"

"Ah?" Shen Jiayan was asked brainlessly.

According to the setting, he must care about Bai Mo's tit-to-titch and torture him in every way, right?

"Of course!" Shen Jiayan said angrily.

Shen Yaocheng's eyes were dark and he didn't say anything.

At this moment, the conversation in the hall suddenly fell down, and everyone turned around and their eyes gathered at the rotating stairs in front of the hall.

"Coming." Shen Bowen whispered.

Above the stairs, a figure sitting in a wheelchair slowly appeared on the balcony overlooking the hall. The man sitting in the wheelchair was already in the middle of dead and alive. The disease made his face thinner, but he was still majestic.

And behind him, a young and thin figure pushed his wheelchair. The young man was dressed in a high-end suit with exquisite tailors. His skin was white and delicate, and his facial features were so beautiful that they touched people's heartstrings, but his beautiful face was expressionless at this time.