Chapter 3

"Thank you for attending this banquet tonight." The man said.

His voice was a little hoarse and even vague. It was not difficult to hear that his body was irreparable.

In spite of this, the guests in the hall still applauded.

"Tonight, we gathered to welcome the newcomers of the Shen family."

He glanced behind him.

The young man lowered his eyes, and a pair of narrow phoenix eyes seemed to be a little red, but he still obeyed the man's meaning and went forward, with an indifferent expression on his face, as if nothing had nothing to do with him.

"This is Bai Mo. No matter what happens in the future, he will be one of our Shen family. The way you treat him is how you treat me."

Although the relationship between the two is not said, the meaning of the words is obvious enough.

Shen Jiayan stared at the slender figure of the man upstairs, and his thoughts were getting farther and farther away.

Shen Yaocheng's voice suddenly sounded in his ear.

"Do you hear that? From now on, he will be our elder."

Hearing this, Shen Jiayan turned around and looked surprised.

What does Shen Yaocheng mean by saying this? Shen Yaocheng has seen Bai Mo now. Shouldn't he have some different thoughts about the protagonist? How can you accept the other party's upcoming elders so quickly?

Shen Yaocheng looked at Shen Jiayan's surprised eyes, as if he had mistaken the expression on his face for something else, and his face darkened, "I told you not to think about him."

Shen Jiayan suddenly realized.

So, the protagonist attack is starting to protect the baby. Maybe he was afraid of the defamation of the protagonist's suffering just now, so he began to warn him.

In this case, his vicious supporting actor should also cooperate with the plot.

So Shen Jiayan made a vicious look that he gritted his teeth and was unwilling.

Shen Yaocheng: "..."

Shen Yaocheng looked away with a complicated expression.

On the balcony on the second floor, it was very difficult for Shen's father to say what he just said. His body couldn't stand it. At this time, his face was a little ugly. After saying another conclusion to the guests in the hall, he asked Bai Mo to push himself back.

When the two of them left, the hall returned to the excitement just now.

Obviously, everyone is very interested in this rich family. The head of the Shen family is getting sick and weaker. They don't think he will last long. Will it be far from the division of the family property?

Moreover, he brought the newcomer home at this node, and even introduced him to the people in the circle in a big way. Obviously, he was regarded as a part of the family. So how much property will this little elder get?

While everyone is eating melons passionately, many people also come forward to approach Shen Yaocheng.

According to Shen's father now, the Shen family is not far from the big change, and the fact that Shen Yaocheng is the heir of the Shen family is already a matter of certainty, but we should take this opportunity to make a good good tie.

More and more people gathered around Shen Yaocheng, and Shen Jiayan just slipped into the corner quietly.

Fortunately, he is just a wanderer, and he doesn't have to participate in these.

In this social situation in the upper class, as the only one with non-mainstream, he is naturally very eye-catching. Most people knew at a glance that he is the son of the Shen family, so they avoided him.

Shen Jiayan wanted to find a place where there was no one to fish, so he slipped to the lounge on the second floor. Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered, he saw a group of people with very colorful hair and were crooking on the sofa smoking.

At first glance, they were not a decent people.

He just wanted to leave, but someone noticed him and stopped him, "Hey, Brother Yan, why don't you come here? I've been waiting for you for a long time.

Shen Jiayan: "..."

He dare to say that this is the original owner's friend.

When it was found, Shen Jiayan had to walk in stiffly and pretended to be calm, "Well, something happened just now."

The brothers hurriedly gave him a seat in the middle of the sofa. As soon as Shen Jiayan sat down, someone handed him a cigarette.

Shen Jiayan, who can't smoke at all, said: "..."

He pretended not to see it, took the opportunity to pick up a glass of wine at hand and drank it. When the man saw it, he silently took the cigarette back.

The red hair sitting on the opposite sofa bounced the ash, and he smiled with his legs and said, "Brother Yan is in a bad mood?"

Hong Mao is a good brother of the original owner. His name is Yuan Hao. Like Shen Jiayan, he is idle and young man in the family, and he is also an unlearned stycog as the original owner.

Shen Jiayan didn't know what to say, so he answered sullenly.

"How is your little mother, Brother Yan?" Yuan Hao asked again.

Shen Jiayan was thinking about how to answer, and a plot came to his mind.

He was relieved and entered the role in an instant, sneering disdainfully, "Be my mother? Does he deserve it? I think he is can be my son. If He call me Dad. And I'm in a good mood. Maybe I'll give him some pocket money.

Hearing the words, everyone laughed loudly.

Shen Jiayan, who was sitting near the door of the lounge, caught a glimpse of a figure from the slightly open door, and the figure stopped at the door. Judging from the tall figure and exquisite black suit, it is obviously Bai mo.

Shen Jiayan sweated in an instant.

Shit! Why is the protagonist here at this time??

Did he not hear it all just now??

The original plot is going to kill him!!

However, before the plot is finished, Shen Jiayan is already doomed. He opened his mouth and closed several times, dawering.

The cold voice of the system sounded in my mind: [Quick, please follow the plot or face cremation, understand?]

Shen Jiayan: ... Wuwu.

Therefore, Shen Jiayan almost stiffened his scalp and suppressed the trembling in his voice and said, "He just looks better. It's kind of just sold with good looking face"

After saying that, the original owner's friend followed a few words.