Chapter 31: Gossip

"I..." Shen Jiayan scratched his head. "I've finished it."

He almost finished his homework all night last night, so he was so tired this morning.

However, Bai Mo was unmoved, "Your answers are all wrong. You have to do them all again."

Shen Jiayan: "????"

Bai Mo looked away and pretended to be ordinary, "I saw it yesterday."

Shen Jiayan:? So you didn't say it yesterday?

Although he was desperate, the system said he needs to go to the appointment, so he had to go today.

"Let's talk about it when I come back. I have to go out for something today."

Hearing this, Bai Mo's expression cooled down, "you have to go because there are people who have to see?"

Shen Jiayan subconsciously wanted to refute, but was stopped by the system.

[System: Please pay attention to the host's settings.]

The original owner, as a fan of Jiang Yuanzhou, can't deny it at this time.

"...that's right." Shen Jiayan answered vaguely. As he spoke, he looked away and got up from his seat in a hurry. "In a word, I have to go out today. Don't worry about it."

Before Bai Mo could reply, he turned around and quickly left the room, leaving Bai Mo alone at the table, looking gloomy.

.

He was relieved, after returned to his room.

It's so dangerous. He didn't find out anything by Bai Mo just now.

He doesn't like that kind of game in the first place, and he doesn't know how to play racing at all. Salted fish like him who cherish his life don't like to play that kind of exciting sports at all, and some time ago, he heard from Aunt Chen that the original owner had an accident in racing before, and his leg was injured. He had been in plaster for several weeks, and now there is still a scar on his feet.

The original owner thought that the scar was very handsome, saying that it was a man's medal, but it was terrible for Shen Jiayan, so he told himself again and again to stay away from racing.

What's more, Jiang Yuanzhou, whom he most wants to stay away this time, is also there.

The last time they met was the time he sent him home, and he also walked a plot in front of him and Bai Mo. When they meet, he won't ask about his previous things, will he?

Although he was unwilling in his heart, he still had to go to the appointment under the system's request (force).

After changing his clothes and going downstairs, he greeted Aunt Chen, who was cleaning at the door, and then went out.

Aunt Chen looked a little worried when she watched him go out. Since the previous incident, she would be a little nervous every time she saw him go racing, but it was hard to say anything.

Although Shen Jiayan knew, there was nothing he could do but go out under her worried gaze.

When he arrived at the racing track, it was lively, and some of them were racing.

There were a few cheers in the stands, and the rest area was also lively. At first, they didn't notice Shen Jiayan.

It was not until Shen Jiayan approached that someone shouted, "Brother Yan is here!"

Only then did everyone's attention be attracted.

"Uh-huh." Shen Jiayan answered awkwardly.

"Brother Yan, you are finally here!" Seeing this, Yuan Hao immediately got up from the sofa and walked to Shen Jiayan.

"What's the matter? How are you doing?"

"it won't get hot without Brother Yan!" Yuan Hao exaggerated that he knew that Shen Jiayan liked to listen to this kind of flattery.

"Ha ha, is it?"

Yuan Hao approached a little and said in Shen Jiayan's ear, "Brother Yan, Mr. Jiang has been waiting for you there."

Hearing this, Shen Jiayan suddenly had a numb scalp.

"Where is he?" There was a faint trembling in his voice.

But Yuan Hao, a rough nerve, didn't seem to notice it. He raised his chin forward and said, "Oh, he's right there."

Shen Jiayan followed the direction he signaled and saw a long back standing alone not far away. Just looking at the tall and straight back, he knew it was Jiang Yuanzhou.

He is wearing a blue shirt today. He could faintly see the muscle lines on his back through the shirt. The cuffs were pushed to his elbows. One of his slender fingers was half-smoking, and the other hand was holding his mobile phone on the phone.

As if he was aware of their gaze, he turned his head slightly. After noticing them, he hung up the phone, and a shallow smile appeared on his face, which had no expression.

"Brother Yan, Mr. Jiang is looking at you. Go quickly!" Yuan Hao's excited voice sounded in his ear.

Shen Jiayan wanted to cry but no tears. This young boy is pushing him into the fire pit.

Therefore, he could only stiffen his scalp and walk to Jiang Yuanzhou, slightly raised his head and pulled the corners of his mouth to him, showing a really beautiful smile, "Uncle Jiang."

"Xiao Yan."

Jiang Yuanzhou seemed to be unaware of it. He smiled and rubbed his head. His movements were very light. He quickly withdrew his hand, but Shen Jiayan's hair was still a little messed up.

"Are you finally willing to come to see me?"

Shen Jiayan's smile stiffened, "Uncle Jiang must be on call if he wants to see me!"

"But I thought Uncle Jiang was very busy during this period, so I didn't dare disturb Uncle Jiang." Shen Jiayan said with a dry smile.

"If Xiaoyan comes to me, no matter how busy he is, he will have time." Jiang Yuanzhou said with a faint smile.

Shen Jiayan, hehe, is Jiang Yuanzhou going to talk to him?

"Then how dare i disturb Uncle Jiang? By the way, how can Uncle Jiang come over today? Don't you have to work? How long will you stay?"

Jiang Yuanzhou looked at him with a smile, "Xiao Yan really wants me to go?"

Shen Jiayan said in his heart, but on the surface, "Ah ha ha, how is it possible? I can't wait for Uncle Jiang to accompany me every day!"

Jiang Yuanzhou smiled and didn't continue the topic. He turned his head and glanced at the track.

"Since you're here, let's go and play."

"I'll do it later." Shen Jiayan said dryly. After thinking about it, he looked at Jiang Yuanzhou with some shyness, "I want to stay with Uncle Jiang for a while first."

Jiang Yuanzhou smiled and said, "Okay."

The two turned around and returned to the rest area. The original playful voice suddenly whispered a little. Everyone was paying attention to the interaction between the two of them.

"Sit down, Mr. Jiang." Yuan Hao and others gave up a seat very dog-leggedly, spacious enough for two people to sit down.

Shen Jiayan turned to see Jiang Yuanzhou. He knew that although Jiang Yuanzhou was usually approachable in front of the younger generation, he actually did not disdain to have a deep friendship with them.

Just when he thought Jiang Yuanzhou would refuse, he suddenly smiled and said, "Thank you."

Then he sat down in his seat and looked up at Shen Jiayan, as if he was waiting for him to take a seat.

And others also noticed this look, and they looked at Shen Jiayan very curiously.

Shen Jiayan could see the faint excitement in their eyes and wanted to tell them that they thought too much.

But under everyone's attention, he was not easy to refuse, so he had to sit down next to Jiang Yuanzhou.

However, just after he sat down, Jiang Yuanzhou suddenly leaned over, and the distance between the two suddenly pulled in.