Chapter 29: He likes me...?

"Wait, wait! Listen to me to explain, it's not what you think!" Shen Jiayan took a step forward anxiously.

Unexpectedly, Bai Mo took a step back with a disgusted face.

Shen Jiayan looked at his anti-perverted face and suddenly felt like crying.

How could it be like this? Why did Bai Mo bump into such an awkward scene?

He had to stand still and explain with some helplessness, "It's really not what you think. I just stained my clothes while eating and came to change into clean clothes!"

The disgust on Bai Mo's face is still unsubdued.

"...Why are you smelling my dirty clothes?"

Shen Jiayan was stunned and blurted out, "Is this dirty? I thought it was clean and smelled good.

Hearing his words, Bai Mo's face became more ugly.

"Wait, it's not right! I don't mean that!" Shen Jiayan felt that he was getting darker and darker now, and he couldn't help feeling a burst of despair.

Bai Mo looked at him as if he was still looking at the pervert.

"No need to explain. I know."

Shen Jiayan: No, you don't know.

But when he saw the other party like this, he didn't have the heart to explain. Obviously, he won't believe it no matter what he says now.

Shen Jiayan had to silently put the clothes in his hand back into the basket, and then found his own clothes from the basket next to him and put them on silently.

After he finished all this, he slowly turned around and walked to the door of the laundry room.

When passing through Bai Mo, he obviously felt that the other party stepped back and kept two meters away from him like a plague god. His eyes were staring at him as if he was on guarding what else he would do.

Shen Jiayan couldn't say anything, so he could only leave awkwardly.

When he returned to the dining room, the broken glass on the ground had been cleaned up. Shen Yaocheng knocked on the table with one hand, frowned slightly, looked him up and down, and asked, "Why so long?"

Shen Jiayan didn't want to mention what had just happened, but said vaguely, "I just looked for clothes for a while."

Shen Yaocheng looked at him for a while and didn't say anything. At least now it seems that he seems to have calmed down, but said calmly, "Since you have finished eating, go back to do your homework."

Shen Jiayan looked at him in surprise and secretly felt relieved, "Oh, I know."

.

When Shen Jiayan finally left, Bai Mo slowly walked into the laundry room and threw the clothes in his hand into the laundry ban, but his mind was full of the scene just now.

He was smelling his clothes just now.

Although the other party tried to defend, he clearly saw what he had just smelled of his clothes. He buried the tip of his nose in his clothes and sniffed more than once.

He held the clothes in his hand and was in a mixed mood.

Why on earth did he do that? Do normal people smell like that with other people's clothes? And he also said it smelled good.

Is it--

Although it is ridiculous, combined with a series of abnormal performances in the past few days, he repeatedly helped him out the siege, sudden care and closeness, coupled with his actions just now, made him have to start thinking about a possibility.