Chapter72: Competition

After Shen Jiayan left the bathroom, he did not go directly back to the private room, but went to the front desk to pay first, but the waiter said to him, "The guest with you has paid for it."
Shen Jiayan blinked with some surprised "Already paid? When did it happen."

The waiter smiled and said, "This restaurant is Jiang's property. Just record Jiang Shao's consumption in the account."

Shen Jiayan returned to the private room in a daze.

No wonder Jiang Yuanzhou will also appear here. He didn't expect this restaurant to be Jiang's. didn't Jiang Mingyue plan to let him treat when he first brought him here?

Thinking about this, Shen Jiayan returned to the private room with some depression. Obviously, he had agreed to invite him to dinner in order to thank the other party, but now he failed to do so. He must invite him again next time, and he must let him pay the bill!

He was thinking about it. When he walked to the door of the private room, he found that there were two figures standing not far away. He recognized at a glance that Jiang Mingyue was turning his back on him. He just wanted to shout at the other party, but found that it was Jiang Yuanzhou who stood opposite Jiang Mingyue.

He froze in place in an instant.

Jiang Yuanzhou noticed him and looked at him slightly, "Xiao Yan, what a coincidence. Why didn't you tell me that you came with Ming Yue?"

Shen Jiayan stood still in a daze. He was so embarrassed that his scalp was numb. He was loose and sluggished. After a long time, he opened his mouth stiffly: "Haha, I... I want to surprise you! Haha, is it a surprise?"

The atmosphere is quiet.

Shen Jiayan wants to disappear in place now.

Jiang Yuanzhou said slowly, "Well, it's really a surprise."

"I didn't know that your relationship was so good."

Shen Jiayan was a little speechless and threw his eyes on Jiang Mingyue, but seeing that the other party had no intention to refute at all, his look became strange.

He hesitated for a moment and felt that it was not good nor bad to refute. Finally, he had to change the topic and awkwardly pulled the corners of Jiang Yuanzhou's mouth, "Isn't Uncle Jiang at a social gathering?"

"Uh-huh." Jiang Yuanzhou is not in a hurry at all. "It's okay. Let them wait for a while."

"More than that, I'm more curious about how you two know each other?" He doesn't know why, Jiang Yuanzhou seems to be very interested in the things between them.

Shen Jiayan was a little broken. He begged him not to ask in his heart, but he still smiled awkwardly and said, "Cough, just... I was assigned to the same dormitory, and there were a few classes together, so I naturally knew him."

"Hmm?" Jiang Yuanzhou seemed to think of something and turned to Jiang Mingyue, "I remember that Mingyue seems to have moved away not long after the start of school?"

Shen Jiayan was stiff and looked at Jiang Mingyue with some fear. If the other party talks about the reason for moving out at this time, won't he expose his entanglement with him at the beginning?

Jiang Mingyue did not look in his direction.he doesn't know if he had noticed his sight. He just said lightly, "Well, I'm not used to living in the dormitory."

Jiang Yuanzhou looked at him for a while, and then slowly raised his eyes for a moment, "Is that right?"

"Since you two are still eating, I won't bother you." With that, he crossed Jiang Mingyue and was ready to walk down the corridor.