Chapter 11

"Uncle Jiang, don't make fun of me." He glanced at Jiang Yuanzhou with some shame.

"Sorry." Jiang Yuanzhou lowered his eyes and smiled, "It's just that Xiaoyan is so cute."

[Shen Jiayan: ... The old fox said that I was cute on the surface, but now he must scold me in his heart, hehe.]

The system agrees.

Although he was very speechless to Jiang Yuanzhou, Shen Jiayan still looked shy and scratched his head. "Uncle Jiang, I'm not a child anymore. Don't always say I'm cute."

Jiang Yuanzhou raised his eyebrows slightly, "Oh, isn't it? Xiaoyan is already a big child, isn't he?"

It's completely the tone of coaxing children.

Shen Jiayan patted his chest, "Of course."

Shen Jiayan thought of something and became more righteous again. He looked up at Jiang Yuanzhou angrily and said, "Don't change the topic! I'm still angry! Uncle Jiang, it's not that you don't know who that person is. He has a lot of thoughts. Even my eldest brother asked me to keep a distance from him!"

"This fox spirit, you can't seduce me, and you still want to seduce Uncle Jiang!" With that, he was so angry that he glanced at Jiang Yuanzhou again, "Uncle Jiang, you really have taken the initiative to talk to him more than once!"

Shen Jiayan seemed to be angry as he thought about it, and his cheeks bulged. "I'm so angry!"

Jiang Yuanzhou looked at him like this and thought it was quite interesting. He laughed and said, "It seems that it really made Xiaoyan angry this time. It's my fault."

Shen Jiayan took an inch and said viciously, "Just know!"

Jiang Yuanzhou was not angry. He smiled and asked, "Then can I make up for it so that Xiaoyan can't be angry anymore?"

This proposal is very attractive. Naturally, Shen Jiayan will not miss the opportunity to get the wool, but he hasn't thought about what to extort from Jiang Yuanzhou, so he turned his head slightly, raised his chin, and said like he didn't care, "Let's talk about it again."

Obviously, he wanted it very much, but he didn't agree immediately. This is a learning to welcome but refuse, and that child have grown a little.

However, his inner thoughts are still written on his face as before.

Jiang Yuanzhou saw through and said nothing, but answered with a smile, "Okay."

At this time, a low male voice suddenly came not far away, "Xiao Yan."

Shen Jiayan and Jiang Yuanzhou turned their heads together and saw Shen Yaocheng's long figure coming towards them.

"Big brother." Shen Jiayan shouted unexpectedly.

"Uh-huh." Shen Yaocheng walked to Shen Jiayan's side, put his hand on his shoulder, and asked naturally, "What are you talking about?"

Shen Jiayan looked at Shen Yaocheng with some suspicion, and then looked at Shen Yaocheng, but the other party's expression was so natural that people couldn't see why.

Just now, Shen Yaocheng was angry because he peeked at his wife while the priest was reading the eulogy. When he came out of the church, Shen Yaocheng ignored him. Why did he suddenly look like a brother and brother now?

Before Shen Jiayan could speak, Jiang Yuanzhou said with a smile, "Nothing. Xiaoyan and I are joking."

"Hmm?" Shen Yaocheng looked down at Shen Jiayan.

Shen Jiayan did not admit or deny it. He just laughed dryly and quickly changed the topic and said, "It's a little cold outside. Can we go back, brother?"

Most of the people have left at this time, but there are still other guests who have not left. Shen Yaocheng and Shen Bowen will stay to entertain them, but there is nothing for Shen Jiayan here.

Shen Yaocheng looked at the suit jacket Shen Jiayan was wearing and frowned, "Why didn't you wear a coat?"

Shen Jiayan shrugged his shoulders and said, "I didn't expect it to be so cold when I went out."

Shen Yaocheng still frowned, He just said, "Let's get on the car and let the driver take you back first."

Hearing that he could go, Shen Jiayan was in high spirits and nodded hurriedly, "Uh-huh, then I'll go first, brother."

With that, he struggled out of Shen Yaocheng's arms and turned around to leave.

Unexpectedly, the next second, Shen Yaocheng grabbed his hand again, "Wait a minute."

Shen Jiayan turned around with some resentment, "What's the matter?"

"Say goodbye to Uncle Jiang before you leave."

"Oh, oh." Shen Jiayan seemed to remember that Jiang Yuanzhou was still there. The interaction between the two brothers just now seemed to forget that there were outsiders.

Shen Jiayan turned his head and looked at Jiang Yuanzhou. There's no shy look anymore. He said respectfully, "Uncle Jiang, I'll go first."

Jiang Yuanzhou looked at him, "Go ahead."

Shen Jiayan turned his head again and looked at Shen Yaocheng. Seeing that the other party did not stop him this time, he turned around and couldn't wait to slip away.

The two looked at his rejoicing figure walking towards the parking lot, and Shen Yaocheng seemed to be a little helpless in his eyes.

Jiang Yuanzhou looked at it for a while before withdrawing his eyes, and said with a seemingly faint smile on the corners of his mouth, "You are much closer to Xiaoyan."

Only then did Shen Yaocheng withdraw the eyes that fell on Shen Jiayan. The emotions in his eyes were gone, and he returned to the usual coldness.

"It's always been like this."

.

Shen Jiayan just said that he's cold is actually just an excuse. He just wants to go home quickly.

He came to the Maybach of the Shen family and couldn't wait to reach out his hand to open the door.

When he gets home, he can take off his clothes and continue to play games in the room, read comics, and lie in bed.

——Ah, how happy.

Thinking about this, he opened the door of the car excitedly, but he was stunned as soon as he saw the figure inside.

"Why are you here?" He blurted out and asked.

In the car, Bai Mo sat on the other side of the back seat. He was leaning against the back of the chair with his eyes closed. After Shen Jiayan opened his mouth, he opened his eyes.

He turned his head and looked up at Shen Jiayan without replying.

A cold wind blew outside and blew into the car.

He squeezed his lips and said, "Aren't you coming in?"

Shen Jiayan came to his senses and couldn't help but feel a little confused, but it was really a little cold at this time, so he got into the car first.