Chapter38: class

Bai Mo looked at him for a while and then looked away. Without saying anything, he continued to go downstairs and passed by him.

It's like the two have returned to their previous relationship.

Bai Mo's indifference made Shen Jiayan still feel a little uncomfortable. He sighed in his heart, looked away disappointedly, and silently put on his shoes at the entrance and went out.

The car has been parked at the door. But today is not Maybach, but Shen Yaocheng's Rolls-Royce. It was the first time for Shen Jiayan to see this car. He stood outside and looked at it for a while.

The glass in the back seat was lowered, and Shen Yaocheng's handsome face appeared in the car, frowning at him.

"What are you doing standing stupidly?"

Shen Jiayan was choked, so he didn't admit that he was stunned by this car.

He has to say that there is a sense of successful male atmosphere.

He hesitated and opened the door and climbed into the back seat of the successful man's car, "Brother."

Shen Yaocheng said to Uncle Liu in the driver's seat, "Let's go."

"Yes."

The car drove slowly. The car was quiet. There was no music in the car, and Shen Yaocheng didn't say anything. Shen Jiayan had to turn his head and look boredly at the changing scenery outside the window.

He hasn't been to school since he came to this world. He doesn't know what it is like.

Shen Jiayan looked at the flowers and plants outside for a while and then felt no interest. His eyes returned to the car and turned around, and finally fell on Shen Yaocheng beside him.

The other party was wearing an expensive suit, and his legs were crossed and leaning on the back of the chair and quietly looking at the tablet in his hand.

——It is worthy of being a successful man.

Shen Jiayan praised silently in his heart.

Aware of his sight, Shen Yaocheng looked at him sideways.

"How about it?"

"Nothing, nothing." Shen Jiayan said in a hurry.

Shen Yaocheng withdrew his eyes indifferently and said casually, "You must go to school. Don't think about it."

Shen Jiayan couldn't laugh or cry, "I didn't."

When he arrived at the school, the car stopped at the school gate. Shen Jiayan attracted a lot of attention from the people around him when he got off the car.

At first, everyone was a little curious about who the owner of this Rolls-Royce was. At a glance, a familiar and strange figure came down from above.

But before everyone had time to take a closer look, another person got out of the car, tall and straight, with a deep and handsome face. Soon someone recognized him. Isn't this Mr. Shen Yaocheng??

Moreover, under everyone's surprised eyes, Mr. Shen actually helped the man carry the luggage from the trunk, handed it to the man, and said something to him. What's more surprising is that before leaving, he raised his hand and rubbed the man's hair, which was quite intimate.

The man seemed to have no choice but to nod, wave goodbye to Mr. Shen and then turned around and left. And Mr. Shen looked at him in the car and walked away before leaving.

This scene stunned everyone.

Everyone knows that Mr. Shen's younger brother went to their school, but the relationship between the two does not seem to be very good. Mr. Shen has never appeared in his brother's school. So this one can enjoy the treatment that Mr. Shen's brother doesn't have. Is he a lover??