Chapter 40: Very Good - looking

On Saturday, Shen Jiayan arrived at the address sent to him by Shen Yaocheng on time, which was a dock.

Today is a good day with a nice breeze. It is a good day to go to sea and a good day to sleep at home. If Shen Jiayan is allowed to choose, he must choose the latter without saying a word. Unfortunately, he has no choice.

When he got off the car, he saw that many people had gathered by the dock. At a glance, he noticed the most eye-catching slender figure, that is, Shen Yaocheng.

His eldest brother is standing among a group of middle-aged men. He doesn't know what they are talking about, but Shen Yaocheng has a full sense of existence. Everyone is silently paying attention to Shen Yaocheng while talking. But his eldest brother seemed to be a little absent-minded, and his eyes fell elsewhere as if he was looking for someone else.

The moment he got out of the car and closed the door, Shen Yaocheng turned his head and looked at him. His eyes changed slightly, said something to several people around him, and then walked towards him.

"Big brother." Shen Jiayan said hello obediently.

Shen Yaocheng frowned slightly instead, "How did you come here?"

Shen Jiayan: "..."

He took a look at the time silently. It's just twelve o'clock now. Isn't he on time?

Shen Yaocheng didn't notice it and said to Shen Jiayan, "There will be a while to get on the boat. You wait for a while and don't walk around. Your second brother will come to you later.

Shen Bowen also came this time, which made Shen Jiayan feel a little relieved.

Shen Jiayan nodded, "I know."

After the exhortation, Shen Yaocheng was found by a group of people and left.

Shen Jiayan silently found an empty corner to stay alone like what Shen Yaocheng said. Fortunately, everyone's attention was on Shen Yaocheng, and no one noticed him.

By the way, Bai Mo should also be present today, but he didn't see his figure just now and didn't know where he was going.

However, Shen Jiayan didn't think much about it, because soon his attention was distracted by the heat.

Today, the sun is relatively sunny, and the temperature is much higher than the previous two days. Shen Jiayan felt a little hot in a sweater. He squatted in the corner and blocked his face to shade himself and shook the collar of the sweater in the other hand, and the cheeks were sweating.

Just when he was so exposed to the sun that he wanted to stand in another place, a shadow was covered with a layer of shadow in front of him. The dazzling sun was suddenly covered, and he was shrouded in the shadow.

He slowly raised his head in a little astonishment, looked up along a pair of slender legs, and looked at a pair of familiar gray eyes.

Jiang Yuanzhou looked at him with a smile. Next to him stood a man in a suit, who should be his assistant or secretary. He was holding a black umbrella for him and helping Shen Jiayan to block the sun.

Shen Jiayan was stunned, "Uncle Jiang?"

"It's really a Xiao yan." Jiang Yuanzhou looked down at him and smiled at him, "You cut your hair, and I almost didn't recognize it."

That smile is a little different from the past, and it seems to be a little more real than the usual smile.

Shen Jiayan felt the sweat on his forehead, so he wiped it with the back of his hand and said casually, "Well, I changed my hairstyle some time ago. Does Uncle Jiang think it looks good?"