Chapter52: Make him like him

The young man's figure was reflected in Bai Mo eyes. His eyebrows calmed down unconsciously, and his narrow eyes were slightly slopped.

This is the first time the two have met after more than two weeks. The last time they met separately, he was not happy. At that time, he told the other party not to appear in front of him again. At that time, he was really serious. At that time, he was determined to stay away from him.

It's just that he didn't expect that the other party would come to his door to say that later. At that time, he sat behind the door, and there was only one door between the two.

No matter how he wanted to deceive himself, he could not deny it. He was indeed shaken by the other party's words. The other party was obviously very nervous, and he could even hear the tension and faint trembling in the other party's tone. He knew that what the other party said was probably true, and he didn't even care about the other party's purpose of approaching him.

What he can't let go of is his own feelings. Originally, he thought that the other party was kind to him because he fell in love with him, but he didn't expect that all this was because he was affectionate.

Yes, the other party did not tell him that he liked him from beginning to end, but he misunderstood, and even fell in love with the other party because of his fantasy, all of which made him feel extremely ridiculous.

So he couldn't face Shen Jiayan, because that would remind him how pathetic he was, so that he had been running away from him ever since.

It's just that what he didn't expect was that his feelings for the other party still did not fade away after that. He knew that the other party was good to him only because he was entrusted by others. He knew that the other party didn't like him at all, and he couldn't control his feelings.

He still likes him, and he still can't help but think about him.

It was not easy for him to decide to face his feelings directly. He planned to make it clear to Shen Jiayan when he met him again. He thought that the other party would come back soon, but two weeks later, and he did not come. Instead, he waited only for all kinds of gifts sent as promised every day, but the giver did not appear for a long time.

At first, he was a little complicated when he faced those gifts. On the one hand, he knew that the other party was a good move, and on the other hand, he felt that the move was really perfunctory. he didn't appear in front of him, can this be regarded as an apology?

Until one day when he happened to hear Aunt Chen talking to him, he began to feel a little funny. It turned out that the other party was not perfunctory. He was just afraid that he would make him angry when he came back, so he didn't dare to come back all the time. He could only secretly call Aunt Chen every day to confirm whether he had calmed his anger. Obviously, this is his own home, and he is just an outsider, but he wants to see his face.

But obviously, if he doesn't show his goodwill first, the other party will not come back, and the relationship between the two will probably be stuck like this.

So he came.

He looked at the young man in front of him, and a kind of emotion filled his chest. No matter how many times he fantasizes about him, in fact, the feeling of seeing him is far more touching than he thought. Just looking at him, he can get a strange sense of satisfaction.

He was more sure of his feelings, but at the same time, he also felt that he was probably hopeless.

Shen Jiayan looked at him in a daze for a long time, and then he was stunned for a long time. He looked a little confused, "...come to see me?"