Chapter 13

At that moment, even Bai mo next to him was stunned, and then there was a trace of sarcasm in his eyes.

Uncle Liu looked at Shen Jiayan in the rearview mirror with horror and looked at the desolate scenery outside the car. He was a little incoherent, "Young master, but--"

"Don't you understand people's words? I said let you stop and let him go down!" He almost roared.

His tone shocked the driver. He didn't dare to say anything and stopped the car.

Almost at a moment of stopping, Bai Mo turned around and opened the door of the car, and he didn't look back and got off the car.

"Pa--" The door of the car was smashed heavily.

The driver looked at Bai Mo's thin back from the rearview mirror in horror and looked farther away. He was worried, but when he looked at Shen Jiayan's angry eyes, he suddenly withdrew his eyes and did not dare to come out.

Shen Jiayan was panicked at this time, but he still pretended to be very angry and said to the driver, "Keep driving!"

"Yes, yes."

The car is driving on the road again, but the atmosphere in the car is tighter than just now.

At this time, Shen Jiayan's brain uncontrollably replenishes all kinds of unexpected things that may encounter in the brain.

He is so beautiful and thin. Will he be abducted by bad people? No, no, no, there is no one around here. It should not be possible.

Or he was lost and starved to death in the wilderness? Not so so.

Then, he thought of a more terrible possibility that he would be eaten by wild bears in the woods!

[System:...]

The more he thought about it, the more panicked Shen Jiayan became. He was already guilty, and now he was even more panicked.

In case, in case it is really happens, it must be because of him!

His brain was running fast, and he finally came up with a countermeasure.

He can't go back to find Bai Mo in person, which will definitely collapse, but he can find someone else.

So he took out his mobile phone and opened a dialog box at the top of WeChat to enter the message.

[, cool and crazy drag: second brother!! Jianghu emergency!!]

That's right. He is looking for Shen Bowen. He definitely can't find Shen Yaocheng to help about this, because if he knows that he makes his wife angry and he drives him out of the car and leaves him in the wilderness, he will definitely die!

But Shen Bowen is different. Shen Bowen has always been very gentle and indulgent to the original owner and has never lost his temper with him. Even if the original owner made a mistake, he only patiently reasoned with him and never scolded him.

That's why Shen Jiayan usually asks Shen Bowen to help him first when he has something to be done, but he dare not ask his eldest brother Shen Yaocheng.

Soon, the opposite side replied.

[Shen Bowen: Xiaoyan, what's going on?]

Shen Jiayan hesitated for a while and felt that he would be unclear to say it on WeChat, so he asked the driver to stop the car first. He got out of the car and called Shen Bowen.

The other party quickly picked it up, with obvious concern in his tone, "Xiao Yan, what's wrong? Are you all right?"

Shen Jiayan wanted to cry without tears, "Second brother,I'm fine, but I seem to have caused a trouble..."

He told the other party about driving Bai Mo out of the car just now, and he vaguely brought out what he said to Bai Mo in the middle.

Shen Bowen was silent for a while after hearing this.

Facing the silence opposite him, Shen Jiayan was nervous and shouted nervously, "Second brother? Did you hear that?"

"I heard it." The other party's voice is a little low. Obviously, he is really a little angry this time.

"What should I do, second brother?" Shen Jiayan asked very timidly.

Shen Bowen sighed and finally said, "Let me deal with this matter. You can go home first." I'll try to contact him first. If I can't get in touch, I'll send someone to find him.

Hearing what he said, Shen Jiayan finally felt a little relieved, "Uh-huh, okay."

But he suddenly remembered something again. He was stiff again. He hesitated for a moment and asked, "Well, there is another thing...that is..."

Shen Bowen waited patiently for him to finish.

Shen Jiayan said in a very low voice, "Can you not telling the eldest brother..."

Shen Bowen had already guessed that he would say so, but this time it was not as easy as before, and it was rare for him to be strict with Shen Jiayan.

"Xiao Yan, you really too much this time. What if something really happens to him? No matter how he is, he is also a part of the Shen family now. What will everyone think of you when it spread out like this?

Shen Jiayan was speechlessly. He was not serious about this matter, and at this time, Shen Bowen said that he couldn't lift his head.

"I, I know I'm wrong..."

Shen Bowen sighed, "I'll contact him first. If I can't contact him, you know, this matter can't escape from your eldest brother."

Shen Jiayan's face turned white when he heard it. In the past two days, he finally overcame the problem of trembling when he saw Shen Yaocheng's legs, and now he remembered the fear of being dominated.

The plot of broken legs will not come early because of this matter, right?

Shen Jiayan was about to collapse when he thought about it.

"Woo-hoo, second brother, you are the best for me. Help me."

Shen Bowen said to Shen Jiayan helplessly, "It's a pity that your second brother may not be able to help you this time. Besides, I'll hang up first. You go home first.

"Whoo, it's okay."

After Shen Jiayan hung up the phone, he returned to the car melancholy.

Uncle Liu had been sitting in the car just now. From the window, he could see that Shen Jiayan had just gone out to make a phone call. Although he did not know who he was calling, he suddenly became so depressed. He could also vaguely guess that he might have talked to the young master or the second young master.

"Young master, are you going back to the old house?" He asked carefully again, what if he changed his mind and went back to find Mr. Bai?

However, Shen Jiayan just replied absent-mindedly, "Uh-huh."

"Okay." Uncle Liu was a little disappointed, but he had to restart the car and continue to drive forward.