Chapter66: Holding Hands

"I didn't." Shen Jiayan pretended to be calm and said that he tried to calm down so that his legs would not tremble again, but the effect was negligible.

Shen Yaocheng didn't say anything. He squeezed his lips, but adjusted the posture of holding his legs and asked him, "Is this better?"

Shen Jiayan was stunned for a moment and realized that the other party might think that he was shaking because of discomfort. He hesitated for a moment and nodded, "Hmm."

Shen Yaocheng then continued to move forward.

Shen Jiayan was carried by Shen Yaocheng for a long time. Shen Jiayan was a little worried that the other party would be tired. Just as he happened to pass a courtyard halfway up the mountain, Shen Jiayan said to Shen Yaocheng, "Brother, let me down and have a rest."

Although Shen Jiayan is not heavy, at least he is also an adult male, and they are still climbing the mountain. The other party must still be a little tired.

"No." Shen Yaocheng said.

Shen Jiayan was a little helpless, so he had to say, "I want to have a rest."

Shen Yaocheng paused, and then walked towards the courtyard and put the person down in front of the bench.

Shen Jiayan looked up at Shen Yaocheng and said to him, "Brother, you can also sit down for a while."

As soon as Shen Yaocheng was about to make a sound, his mobile phone suddenly rang. He picked it up and said to Shen Yaocheng, "Sit here for a while, and I'll answer the phone."

Shen Jiayan nodded and watched him go to a tree outside the courtyard to pick up the phone.

Shen Jiayan sat on the bench, looked at the scenery boredly for a while, and waited for Shen Yaocheng to come back after the phone call.

He estimated that it would take a while for the other party to end the call, so he lowered his head and looked at his injured ankle and tried to turn around. Although it was still a little painful, there should be no problem after walking the rest of the way. When Shen Yaocheng came back, he told him to leave by himself for a while.

But the phone seemed to end faster than Shen Jiayan expected. After a while, he heard a sound of footsteps coming towards him, and a shadow covered his eyes.

He raised his head in a little distonsternation and said, "you are back so soon--"

He stopped before he finished speaking, because the person in front of him was not Shen Yaocheng, but Bai Mo.

"Bai Mo? How can you be here?" He was a little surprised.

He thought that Bai Mo had reached the waterfall now. How could he appear here now?

At this time, Bai Mo was looking down at him slightly. He squeezed his lips and turned his eyes to his ankle. "I'm a little worried. Come back to see you."

Shen Jiayan was a little surprised, but he was still a little moved by Bai Mo's kindness. He smiled at the other party and said, "Thank you, but don't worry. I have nothing to do, and I have my eldest brother."

With that, Shen Jiayan turned his head and looked at the place where Shen Yaocheng stand just now, only found that there was an extra figure there. Jiang Yuanzhou was also there, and he seemed to be talking to Shen Yaocheng. He doesn't know what they are talking about, but the atmosphere looks a little serious.

Shen Jiayan was stunned and thought that this should not be the scene of Shura, right?

And the protagonist of this Shura field... He looked up at Bai Mo.

Bai Mo saw him staring at him for a long time, and then let out a sigh. He was slightly stunned and touched his face. He was a little confused and said, "What's wrong?"

"It's okay." Shen Jiayan withdrew his gaze.

So, what should he do now? Continue to wait here for Shen Yaocheng to come back? Or  he needs to continue to go up the mountain directly? He always feel that this Shura field will probably last for a long time, and by the end of them, Shen Yaocheng probably forgot that he was still here.

He raised his eyes again and looked at Shen Yaocheng and them, but unexpectedly found that Jiang Yuanzhou was actually looking at them.

Shen Jiayan subconsciously stiffened, looked at Bai Mo in front of him, and blinked at a loss.

This...the other party should not misunderstand anything, right? He and Bai Mo didn't do anything! The Shura field between them has nothing to do with him! Although he is also one of the attacks in the original text, he is just a cannon fodder. Judging from the configuration alone, he knows that he will definitely beaten by the two of them!

Just as he was panicked, his hands were suddenly covered with a soft touch.

He was stunned, looked down at his hand held, and then looked up at Bai Mo holding him in amazement.

The other party's eyebrows drooped slightly, and his expression was faintly unable to see any emotion. He opened his mouth in a daze, but before he could make a sound, he took his hand and turned around and said, "Let's go."

Shen Jiayan was pulled forward by Bai Mo, and his brain was blank, staring at the hands of the two holding together. He suddenly remembered something and turned his head to look at the position where Shen Yaocheng was just now.

Sure enough, Jiang Yuanzhou was staring at them, with a trace of consternation flashed in his eyes, and then his eyes turned to the hand held by the two, and his face suddenly changed.

Shen Yaocheng, who originally turned his back on them, also seemed to be aware of the change of Jiang Yuanzhou. He turned his head slightly. When he saw them, his expression was sluggish first, and then his eyes gradually moved down. After seeing the hands of the two people holding each other, his eyes suddenly cooled down, and his expression was terrible.

Shen Jiayan was stunned by his eldest brother and got goose bumps all over his body. This is the first time he has seen Shen Yaocheng's horrible expression. The other party must have wanted to snarl his heart now.

He was so scared that he subconsciously wanted to pull out his hand, but as soon as he moved his other hand, he tightened his hand.

He opened his mouth in amazement, "Bai Mo, you..."

The strength of his hand loosened for a moment, and the next moment, his slender fingers interspersed his fingers, from ordinary holding hands to ten fingers clasping, holding his hand tightly.