Chapter47: Make-up Class.

Shen Jiayan didn't get a reply from Bai Mo in the end.

After he finished speaking, there was still a silence on the other side of the door. He waited for a long time and did not respond. The other party was probably not going to talk to him.

Although he was a little disappointed, this was also expected. After all, he made the other party so sad, which could not be solved with an apology.

But at least he told the other party what he wanted to say, and he felt more or less comfortable. For the next period of time, he will go back to school and won't see each other. It just so happens that Bai Mo probably doesn't want to see him during this period of time.

However, although he can't appear in front of Bai Mo, the plot still has to go. As his suitor, he naturally has to refresh his sense of existence in front of the other party.

Fortunately, he is also a person with a lot of money now, and he can solve many problems with money. After returning to school, he basically bought things for Bai Mo and sent them home every day. However, with the previous incident, he didn't send flowers this time. He was afraid that the other party didn't like it and threw it away directly, so he chose to send food, such as delivery at a famous restaurant in A city, and some expensive snacks and desserts.

He knows that Bai Mo hates waste, which can be seen from his usual eating habits, so he should not throw it away easily. Even if he doesn't want to eat, he will probably give it to Aunt Chen and others.

In order to confirm that he had received everything, he also called home to ask. Aunt Chen said that everything was indeed delivered home, but when Bai Mo received the things, she couldn't see his mood. She didn't know whether he liked it or not, and he didn't eat anything, so he left it all to them.

Shen Jiayan was relieved after learning about it. At least the other party did not refuse to accept it, and it didn't sound as angry as the last time he sent flowers. Sure enough, the food delivery was more conservative.

After he was relieved, he re-entred himself to his busy studies.

During this period, he has a lot of exams to review. Although he completed his homework well last time, it was because of the help of Bai Mo. He has not learned the content of this exam, so he needs to spend more time studying. During this period, he is either in class or in the library.

On this day, he went to the library to study with notebooks and books. Recently, it is the midterm exam period, so the library has always been full.

He finally found a seat in the corner. As soon as he sat down, he met the indifferent and handsome face of Jiang Mingyue sitting opposite him.

Shen Jiayan: "..."

What a coincidence.

The other party stared at him coldly, probably thinking that he was following him.

Shen Jiayan hurriedly explained in a low voice, "No, listen to my sophistry. This is a coincidence. I'm really here to learn!"

Jiang Mingyue didn't know whether he believed it or not, but the hidden contempt in his eyes still did not fade away. Shen Jiayan opened his mouth and wanted to say something more, but at this time, the student next to him had already cast a look at him, so he had to shut his mouth.

Shen Jiayan was speechless and picked up his things and was ready to get up from his seat.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Ming's cold voice sounded, "What are you doing?"

Shen Jiayan was stunned and looked at Jiang Mingyue for some unknown reason, and did not seem to let him sit down out of good intentions. So why...

Jiang Mingyue seemed to see through his thoughts, "I just don't want others to misunderstand."