Chapter 6

Bai Mo: "..."

As for? It's just that it was bumped in the door.

It's really a young master who doesn't know the sufferings of the world.

On the other send, Bai Mo suddenly felt that he was a little ridiculous when he was angry just now.

The person in front of him is only 20 years old, even a little younger than him. He probably hasn't even graduated from college, let alone enter the society. Looking at his unskilled appearance now, he knows that he has been raised and spoiled by his family, and the person who has been raised has just died.

- What's he doing with such a waste?

Shen Jiayan, who walked silently on the carpet in the corridor and cried heartbreakingly, did not notice his arrival at all. After a while, he heard a sigh from beside him before he raised his head and looked at that person.

After seeing that the person coming was Bai Mo, the crying that had gradually calmed down and sobbed became louder again.

Shen Jiayan: Ah, the last thing I want to see now is you! Get out of here!

Bai Mo frowned unconsciously. For the first time, he felt that someone's crying could be like this...

He pressed the impatience in his heart and tried to say in a calm and gentle tone, "Get up and show me."

Shen Jiayan continued to cry as if he didn't hear it.

Bai Mo's temple jumped straight, and the impatience in his heart gradually rose.

Suddenly, the scene in front of him reminded him of the primary school students he had taught in high school.

He breathed his breath, squeezed his lips, and said lightly, "I heard that it may be a fracture if you are caught in the door... I don't know if it's true."

Hearing the fracture, Shen Jiayan was so scared that he didn't dare to cry again. He raised his head and looked at Bai Mo with a shocked face, and his eyes were full of panic.

Looking at his silly face, Bai Mo couldn't help wondering - how could such a stupid person survive in society if he hadn't been born in such a family?

But on the other side, if he hadn't been born in such a family, he might not have developed such a character.

Thinking about this, Bai Mo didn't say anything more. Instead, he squatted down, pulled Shen Jiayan's hand in front of him, and looked carefully with his eyes down.

Like Shen Jiayan, his hands are also extremely delicate. At first glance, he has never suffered since he was a child. His fingers are white and his joints are clear, and his nails are round and pink, and his two red fingers are more and more shocking.

Bai Mo reached out and touched his bones.

Unlike Shen Jiayan's delicate hands, Bai Mo has dried a lot of hard work, and his fingers and abdomen were ground into a layer of cocoons.

The touch of the rough fingers on his hand made Shen Jiayan unconsciously shrink.

Bai Mo grabbed his hand and said, "Don't move."

The hidden elder style in the tone made Shen Jiayan sit down subconsciously. Looking at it, he couldn't help asking with some concern, "What's going on? Have it been broken?"

"I don't think so." Bai Mo looked at his index and middle fingers and asked, "Can you move here?"

Shen Jiayan suppressed the pain and tried to move his fingers, "hiss--"

Two fingers bent, "It hurts, but it can move."

Bai Mo let go of his hand and looked away. "There is no fracture, just a little swelling. Take the ice to relieve the swelling first."

Shen Jiayan was relieved and took his hand back.

It's okay. At least the hand is saved.

Bai Mo stood up from the ground in silence and looked down at him for a while. Shen Jiayan raised his eyes along his movements, and his eyes were opposite him. He just wanted to thank him, but he suddenly remembered the relationship between the two.

He was stiff. According to his persona, what should he say now??

"Cough." He looked away, raised his chin high, and put on a very beaten expression, "Who, who let you touch me! It's so dirty!"

The look in Bai Mo's eyes faded in an instant, and Shen Jiayan's eyes were even colder than before.

Shen Jiayan felt that the air pressure around him seemed to be a little lower than just now, and a layer of cold sweat appeared on his back.

Dry, what? He doesn't want to fight, does he?

... Shen Jiayan, who was so timid, decided that it was better to slip away first.

Thinking of this, he was about to get up. Unexpectedly, he kept squatting, causing his legs to be numb. He didn't notice just now, but the moment he stood up, his legs lost strength and he was about to fall forward.

"Ah--!"

He subconsciously wanted to catch something to prevent himself from falling down, and in a hurry, he grabbed the only thing around him that could be pulled - Bai Mo.

Bai Mo's pupils wrinkled, and he subconsciously wanted to turn sideways to avoid, but it was too late.

The two fell back and down with inertia.

"Hiss--"

Bai Mo's back and bums fell firmly on the ground. At this time, there was still a heavy object lying on his body. He snorted in pain.

Shen Jiayan opened his eyes and found that he was pressing on Bai Mo's body, with his face in Bai Mo's ear. He quickly raised his head and accidentally rubbed his lips on the other party's cheek.

Both of them were stunned, and Shen Jiayan could obviously feel that the body under him was stiff.

"Agh, I'm sorry." Shen Jiayan couldn't help saying that he wanted to support himself with his hand, but he accidentally pressed Bai Mo's abdomen.

He didn't notice how strong he was, but when he saw that Bai mo beautiful face suddenly wrinkled and his face was ugly, he knew that he must be in pain. He hurriedly asked, "Are you all right?"

Bai Mo took a deep breath, his tone was stiff, and he almost gritted his teeth and said, "Get of me."

With that, he was about to sit up with his hands, but the person on his body did not react, and the distance between the two suddenly narrowed.

A fresh and fragrant fragrance came to his nose, and the taste was sweet and not greasy. Shen Jiayan was stunned and smelled again.

Bai Mo's face, which noticed his movements, turned black in an instant, the other party opened his mouth and was stunned. Bai mo resisted the impulse to kick people away. He held Shen Jiayan's shoulder and was about to push him away.

Unexpectedly, he just put his hand on it, but there was a gloomy male voice not far away.

——"What are you doing?"