Chapter56: Medicine

"Brother...Brother! I can go by myself!" Shen Jiayan whispered to Shen Yaocheng, "How old am I? You make me lose face like this!"

Shen Yaocheng didn't even give him a look, "Then you still fall when you walk?"

Shen Jiayan was a little embarrassed, "Cough, I was careless just now... But I'm fine now. I just walk back to the hotel by myself. Brother, you can go back and enjoy the flowers with them."

Shen Yaocheng ignored him, and his body was under low pressure, and Shen Jiayan only closed his mouth. Fortunately, there is no one else nearby, otherwise others will see that a big man is held by his brother, which is simply a large-scale social death scene.

Thinking about it, his head didn't feel like shrinking.

Shen Yaocheng looked down at the person in his arms and said nothing, but adjusted the posture of his arm to make the other party more comfortable.

When he returned to the hotel, Shen Yaocheng put Shen Jiayan in the rest area at the entrance of the lobby, went to the front desk to get the medicine, and then picked up Shen Jiayan and returned to his suite.

He put Shen Jiayan on the cushion and was ready to take off his shoes.

Shen Jiayan was a little embarrassed, "Brother, I'll do it myself."

He is not a child. Why should he take off his shoes and ask others to take them off?

With that, he posed to pull his leg back, but was easily held by Shen Yaocheng and put it on his lap. "Don't move."

Resistance was ineffective, and Shen Jiayan had to lie flat, and his eyes wandered around the room with a little boredom.

Shen Yaocheng took off Shen Jiayan's shoes, opened the medicine bottle without saying a word, and began to give him medicine on his ankle. Obviously, Shen Yaocheng has never done such a thing for others. The first time he started a little heavy. A tingling came from the place where Shen Jiayan was pressed, "hiss--"

Shen Yaocheng's action suddenly stopped, "Does it hurt?"

"A little..."

Shen Yaocheng heard the words, and his voice was heavy. "Can't you stand this little pain? Why didn't you scream for pain when you broke your leg past?"

With that, his eyes moved up a little from his ankle. Because his foot was placed on Shen Yaocheng's lap and his calf was raised a little higher, his shorts slid down a little, revealing his snow-white thighs, and there was a faint brown scar on the inside of his thigh.

Knowing that Shen Yaocheng didn't like to play racing, Shen Jiayan silently closed his mouth and did not talk back.

After a while, Shen Jiayan couldn't help asking, "Brother, are you done yet?"

It's almost ten minutes past. It's just a medicine. Is it a little long? He felt so itchy that he wanted to pull his leg back quickly.

"Wait a minute."

Shen Jiayan said "Oh" and waited for another two minutes. Shen Yaocheng finally finished giving him the medicine and twisted the medicine bottle.

Shen Jiayan shrank his legs back and smiled at Shen Yaocheng, "Thank you, brother."

Shen Yaocheng looked away, got up and cleaned up the paper towels he had just used. He said coldly, "Be careful and don't run around. Also, change a pair of trousers. What does it look like to wear such short trousers on such a cold day?

Shen Jiayan was stunned.

Short? Isn't this ordinary sports pants? To the knee. And it's not cold today, is it? It's 20 degrees.