Chapter 18

"I'm sorry..." He whispered.

But to his surprise, the other party was not angry. His dark eyes faintly swept away the stains from the white shirt and said nothing. He just put down the bowl in his hand, held his shoulder and let him lie down again, and then went into the bathroom in the room without saying a word and closed the door.

The crisis that he was afraid of in his subconscious mind did not come, which made Shen Jiayan relax again. The tiredness came again, and after a while, he fell asleep.

In the bathroom, the water flowing out of the faucet made a noise. Bai Mo wiped some of the stains on his body and prepared to go back to his room to change his clothes in a moment.

When he did all this, he looked calm, because all this was familiar to him.

He doesn't know how old he was when he often did these things, taking care of his seriously ill mother at home or in the hospital every day. They have no money and can't afford to hire nurses, so these things can only be done by him.

Perhaps because he recalled the memory of that time, or because Shen Jiayan, who was sick, was too different from usual, he could sense that he was also a little abnormal when facing Shen Jiayan today.

He shouldn't do this.

After cleaning up, Bai Mo returned to the bedroom and found that the person in the bed had fallen asleep again.

He went to the bedside, took the previous towel to the bathroom and wet it again, and then went back to the room to apply it again on his forehead.

After finishing all this, he left the room and close the door.

.

When Shen Jiayan woke up, there was a dry towel on his head. The humidifier in the room was dry. At this time, it stopped working, and the room was quiet.

From the cracks in the curtains, it could be seen that it was dark outside the window. He turned his head and took a look at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was already past eight o'clock.

He still feels a little weak, but it's much better than before.

He sat up on the bed with his hands, and took some water by the bedside to drink. He felt much better.

Now he feels a sense of hunger.

Think about it carefully, he hasn't eaten for more than 24 hours, and now he really wants to eat.

So he got out of bed, put on his slippers and went downstairs.

Everyone should have finished dinner at this time, so he can only go to the kitchen to see if there is anything to eat.

The light in the kitchen was on. There should be someone. His eyes lit up. As soon as he entered, he saw Aunt Chen standing in front of the stove cooking, and a fragrance came to his nose.

As soon as she heard the noise, she turned around and saw that Shen Jiayan quickly put down the spoon in her hand and walked to him. She said worriedly, "Young master, why did you get up? What's the matter? How are you feeling now?

He nodded, "I'm much better, Aunt Chen. Do you have anything to eat? I'm a little hungry."

"You came just in time!" Aunt Chen hurriedly said as soon as he said, "I've make soup for you. Drink some quickly."

"Uh-huh, okay." Shen Jiayan sat down in front of the cooking table, and his stomach also makes sound. He is so hungry and waiting to be fed.

After a while, Aunt Chen brought a bowl of hot soup to him. Shen Jiayan felt alive after taking the first sip.

Aunt Chen stood aside and watched him eat. Seeing that he was eating well, she couldn't help smiling.

"You didn't eat much porridge at noon. I'm sure you're hungry, right?"

Shen Jiayan put down the bowl and tilted his head doubtfully, "Noon?"

Does he have anything to eat for lunch?

"Yes, I sent a bowl of porridge to the room at noon. Didn't Mr. Bai feed you a few bites?"

Shen Jiayan was petrified on the spot, his brain was blank, and he even suspected that he had heard it wrong.

However, the next second, he remembered.

It seems that there is such a thing. When he was sleeping, he seemed to vaguely feel that someone had come in, and then he asked the man to pour him water to drink. Later, the man also fed him porridge. He vomited directly and vomited on the person.

Is that person actually Bai Mo??

Ah, ah, what did he do?!

Seeing Shen Jiayan's face turned pale, Aunt Chen couldn't help but be a little worried, "Young master, young master? What's going on? Are you not feeling well again?"

Shen Jiayan suddenly had no appetite and said weakly, "... I'm fine, Aunt Chen, but I'm just a little tired. I'd better go up and have a rest first."

Aunt Chen nodded quickly, "okay, then go and have a rest. Tell Aunt Chen if you need anything.

"Uh-huh."

After Shen Jiayan returned to the room, he sat on the bed, and his brain was blank.

He tried to recall the expression of the other party after he spit on Bai Mo, but he couldn't remember anything.

Is he angry? He must be angry, right?! No one will not be angry, not to mention the person he hates the most! He definitely doesn't want to see him again in the future--

Shen Jiayan was suddenly stunned.

No, but why did Bai Mo appear in his room at the beginning? He is obviously the most annoying person, and he said that to him yesterday.

Why does Bai Mo still want to treat him so well and take care of him like this?
.

Shen Jiayan tried to figure out what Bai Mo meant by doing this, but his hair was all messed up and he still couldn't think of a reason.

He hasn't thought about how to face him tomorrow. Anyway, let's avoid him for a while, otherwise it will be embarrassing to face each other. Just think about it.

With this idea in mind, Shen Jiayan yawned and went back to bed to sleep.

However, his plan was broken early the next morning.

At nine o'clock in the morning, when Shen Jiayan went downstairs for breakfast, Bai Mo sat at the table and ate slowly.

Shen Jiayan stopped in place in a daze.

He usually gets up late. If he is not wrong, he doesn't get up until 9:00 o'clock. At that time, everyone in the family has got up, and he is usually the only one who eats breakfast at this time. But today, Bai Mo is also here. Why??