Chapter59: The sword and the sword

Jiang Yuanzhou's bathrobe was still half-untied just now. The belt around his waist was pulled loose and the neckline was a little open, and his hair was a little messy. Shen Jiayan barely looks normal, but his hair is a little messy and his clothes are a little wrinkled, but Jiang Yuanzhou looks very abnormal. Just like this now, it can make people think.

And he is still saying such things that are easy to misunderstand!

Choice, what choice?! Don't say such strange things!

Shen Jiayan looked at Jiang Yuanzhou with a frightened face. He originally wanted to go back and apologize to Shen Yaocheng to calm down, but Jiang Yuanzhou had to push him into the fire pit!

He secretly glanced at Shen Yaocheng, who was on the side, and saw that the other party's expression was a little colder than just now. Obviously, he was even more angry!

He thumped in his heart and swallowed his saliva. Just as he was about to open his mouth to make a sound, he heard Shen Yaocheng's cold mouth say, "Mr. Jiang."

"Even if he is an adult, he is also my brother. I have the right to take care of him."

Shen Yaocheng said, and coldly glance at Shen Jiayan beside him. Shen Jiayan sweated coldly behind his back and even nodded, not even half a word of refuting.

Jiang Yuanzhou was unmoved, and there was no wave on his face. Instead, he raised the corners of his mouth. "Don't Mr. Shen feel that you're over possessive? Maybe it's too abstinence at ordinary times, don't you think about finding someone? You can give your energy them and give Xiaoyan a little space. After all, Xiaoyan has grown up and it's time to let go."

Shen Jiayan looked at Jiang Yuanzhou with earthquakes in his pupils, and his whole body was not good.

What does dead pervert mean? He needs to Shut up.

In the face of Jiang Yuanzhou's provocation, Shen Yaocheng did not give in at all. "My brother is only 20 years old. If I remember correctly, Mr. Jiang is already thirty-five this year, right? Naturally, I don't object to my brother's relationship, but doesn't Mr. Jiang think he is a little too old for my brother?"

The smile on Jiang Yuanzhou's face seemed to become a little stiff. "I don't think so."

He turned his head and looked at Shen Jiayan, and the expression on his face softened a little. "Xiaoyan, what do you think?"

Shen Yaocheng's eyes didn't know when he shifted to him and stared at him. Shen Jiayan's brain is down now.

Is it too late for him to choose a flees now?

Both of them quietly waited for his reply. Shen Jiayan stiffened his scalp and said desperately, "I..."

"I seem to be a little sleepy." He looked up at Shen Yaocheng and said, "Brother, can I go back to the room?"

This excuse is actually a little blind, because it's only after seven o'clock now.

Both of them were silent for a moment, which was naturally not the answer any of them wanted to hear.

Shen Jiayan gritted his teeth and said, "I, I seem to have stood for a long time, and my feet hurt a little..."

When he said this, the eyes of the two shifted to his ankles almost instantly, and he found that it was indeed a little red and swollen.

Jiang Yuanzhou said first, "Since Xiaoyan is not feeling well, I'll take you back to your room."

Before Shen Jiayan could say no, Shen Yaocheng directly picked up Shen Jiayan horizontally.