Chapter46: Apology

Shen Jiayan didn't know how he returned to the room. His whole consciousness was in a trance. Bai Mo looked at him with cold eyes still lingering in his mind.

He can't even defend himself, because he can't deny what he said.

He is right. Maybe he is a hypocritical person, because he is good to him and cares about him all out of the needs of the plot. If there is no plot and no system at the beginning, will he still be so kind to him? Probably not.

So... When the other party just said those words, he couldn't defend himself at all.

He sat on the bed in a daze. He doesn't know how long it took, there was a knock outside the door.

Shen Bowen's voice sounded outside the door.

"Xiao Yan? Are you there? It's almost time. It's time to go.

Shen Jiayan recovered from his thoughts and turned his head to look at the bedside table. It was past six o'clock.

He has to go back to school tonight, and it's time to leave now.

"Coming." He got up to open the door for Shen Bowen.

After opening the door, the other party was stunned at the sight of him at this time, "Xiaoyan? What's going on?"

He didn't know what his expression was now, but when he saw Shen Bowen looking at himself so worriedly, his face was probably very bad now.

He pulled the corners of his mouth and tried to smile at him, "Nothing, second brother, is it time? I'll go down now."

"Wait a minute." Shen Bowen stopped him with a voice, pushed the door open a little, and grabbed his arm to let him face him.

"Xiao Yan, what's going on?" Shen Bowen looked at him seriously, as if he would not stop without hearing the answer.

Shen Jiayan lowered his head and was silent for a moment, and the sadness in his eyes unconsciously showed a little. After a long time, he said, "Second brother, I... I seem to have done something wrong."

Shen Bowen was slightly stunned, and then smiled, "Again?"

Shen Jiayan looked up at Shen Bowen helplessly. Shen Bowen smiled and said a little, "I'm sorry, I'm kidding you."

"Well, Xiaoyan. Tell your brother, what's going on?"

Shen Jiayan was entangled for a while whether to say it, and finally couldn't help asking, "Second brother, what if someone is sad because of my behavior?"

Shen Bowen was slightly stunned, as if he didn't expect to get such an answer.

He was quiet for a moment, and then said, "Did Xiao Yan deliberately want to make that person sad?"

Shen Jiayan was stunned for a moment, nodded, and then shook his head again.

Shen Bowen had no choice, "Is it or not?"

"I... I didn't expect to hurt him, but I did deliberately do those things that made him sad."

Shen Bowen was silent for a moment, sighed, and did not beat around him. "So, is Bai Mo sad because you bullied him before?"

Shen Jiayan didn't expect Shen Bowen to be so keen that he was embarrassed to be exposed by him directly. He argued, "...No, second brother, don't guess."

Shen Bowen stared at him and raised his eyebrows.

"Well... It's indeed Bai mo." Shen Jiayan had to say, "But he was not sad because I bullied him before..."

"What is that for?" Shen Bowen asked.

"Because... I'm good to him."

Shen Bowen guessed, "You are kind to him. He thinks you have something else to do with him, so he is sad?"