Chapter54: Very cute

After Jiang Yuanzhou hung up the phone, he looked up at Jiang Mingyue, who was standing at the door. The smile in his eyes had not faded, "Xiao Yue."

"Brother." Jiang Ming shouted and went to the study and sat down on the sofa opposite him. "You seem to be in a good mood."

Jiang Yuanzhou didn't say anything, crushed the smoke in the ashtray, got up from his seat and walked to the window.

"Is there anything good going on recently?"

Jiang Yuanzhou turned his back to him, but said with a smile in his tone, "It's kind of a matter."

Jiang Mingyue raised his eyebrows slightly, which was the first time he saw Jiang Yuanzhou's joy of such an exposed appearance. Although his cousin usually always smile, he knows that the other party is actually a minority when he is really happy.

This made him a little curious. What on earth can make him so happy? After all, there has been little career that can make him so happy over the years, isn't it--

"Is it emotional?"

"Hmm?" Jiang Yuanzhou turned his head slightly, as if he had thought of something, and then smiled softly, "That's right."

"Stop don't talk about me. How are you doing recently?" Jiang Yuanzhou seems to be in a really good mood today, and he is also in the mood to care about him.

He walked to the edge of the tea table and bent down to pour two cups of tea.

Jiang Ming was stunned for a moment, "As usual."

Jiang Yuanzhou handed the tea to Jiang Mingyue and looked at his expression and raised his eyebrows slightly, "Are you in love?"

Jiang Ming shook his hand and almost spilled the tea.

"...no."

Jiang Yuanzhou smiled, "What kind of person is it?"

Jiang Mingyue looked at Jiang Yuanzhou silently. The other party was obviously teasing him. He didn't want to continue the topic and asked, "Where's yours?"

"Hmm..." Jiang Yuanzhou seemed to really think about it seriously.

"It's a little silly, but cute, defenceless, and timid. Sometimes it looks pitiful, but cute."

In a short sentence , he actually said it was cute twice.

After listening to it, Jiang Mingyue showed a disgusting expression, and even looked at Jiang Yuanzhou strangely.

When did his cousin like this type? Didn't he hate this type the most before? It sounds clingy and troublesome.

"It sounds like a stray dog." He commented.

But his cousin didn't seem to feel anything wrong. He seemed to think of that person, and there was a trace of honey in his eyes.

"Isn't that cute?"

Jiang Mingyue: "..."

He thinks his cousin is probably hopeless.

He is fascinated like this. The other party is probably also a powerful role. He doesn't know if he can get through the family.

"When will you bring it back? Grandpa should want to see him."

Speaking of this, the smile in Jiang Yuanzhou's eyes faded a little, and he wrote lightly, "Let's talk about it later."

Jiang Mingyue felt a little strange and frowned, "Brother, you are not in unrequited love, are you?"

Jiang Yuanzhou seemed to hear something funny and sneered, "how can it be possible?"