Chapter74: He is just look after him

Shen Jiayan felt a little strange. How could a book suddenly fall to the ground? But after seeing that the other party just picked up the book with a normal expression, he didn't care anymore.

At this time, Darren had already taken the basketball and left the dormitory, and he and Jiang Mingyue were left in the dormitory. Shen Jiayan continued to change his clothes.

When he changed his clothes, he packed up the books, but because the desk was too messy, he couldn't find the textbook for a while.

Jiang Mingyue, who was next to him, closed the book he was reading, got up from his seat, looked at him, and said, "I'm going to class."

The two of them have a class, so it seems reasonable to go to the classroom together, but Shen Jiayan can't find a textbook now. He doesn't want to waste each other's time, so he said, "Well, I'm going to find my book. You can go there first."

There are still five minutes before class. It's just the right time to walk there. And if it's a little while later they will late for class, The professor in this class is very strict, and he hates students being late.

And Shen Jiayan happened to be the object of his observation. Last time Shen Jiayan forgot to bring his book and was named by him in public. It was extremely embarrassing. He didn't want to experience that kind of experience again.

It's just that he almost turned over the whole desk and couldn't find it yet. He suspected that he might have been left at home, and his heart couldn't help sinking.

"Just look with mind." Jiang Mingyue suddenly said.

Shen Jiayan was stunned. He was surprised that the other party was so kind, but he didn't have so much time to think now. It was getting late, and he really couldn't find the book, so he agreed, "Thank you."

The two went to the classroom together, and not long after they entered, they attracted a lot of attention. Everyone was shocked to see the two of them coming in together and sitting together.

It seems that what is said in that post is true... are the two really is together?

Shen Jiayan was inevitably a little uncomfortable when he noticed the sight cast from around him. He secretly glanced at Jiang Mingyue next to him, and saw that the other party looked normal and focused on the book in his hand.

Aware of his gaze, Jiang Mingyue's gaze stagnated slightly, raised his eyes and looked at him and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's okay." Shen Jiayan hurriedly withdrew his sight. The other party's eyes stayed on him for a while, and he opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but soon the professor walked into the classroom and was ready to start the class.

After class, Shen Jiayan and Darren made an appointment to play ball, so he hurriedly prepared to leave the classroom after class. While packing up, he said to Jiang Mingyue beside him, "I'm going to play ball first. See you later."

"Wait a minute." Jiang Mingyue called him.

Shen Jiayan stopped and looked back at him with some inexplicable reason.

"I'll go too."

.

On the court, there were many students playing, and Shen Jiayan saw Darren in it.

After a while, they stopped and prepared to have a rest.

Darren turned around and saw Shen Jiayan smiling and waved to him, "Brother Yan, you're here."

"Uh-huh." Shen Jiayan fist bumped with him, and then took off his sweatshirt on the bench next to him and began to simply warm up and prepare for the match.