Chapter 19

Moreover, he looked calm. After seeing him, he didn't have any special reaction. He just glanced at him indifferently and did not mention what happened yesterday.

Well, it's just right for him not to mention it.

So Shen Jiayan also pretended that nothing had happened and pretended that he did not have the memory of yesterday.

He went to the table and sat down, and began to play his disgusting role.

"Well, I saw something unclean again in the morning. It's really unlucky." He said strangely.

Bai Mo, who sat on the other side of the table, ate with his head down silently as if he hadn't heard him.

Shen Jiayan felt a little strange in his heart.

What's going on? Why didn't he respond at all?

If the enemy doesn't move, he doesn't move. Shen Jiayan decided to observe quietly first.

He took a piece of toast and nibbled it up, but his eyes glanced at the person diagonally opposite him from time to time, and his thoughts were a little confused.

Bai mo, who was sitting across the dining table, was chewing quietly with his eyes down. Even if he looked down, he could obviously feel the sight of the young people opposite from time to time, but he still pretended not to notice it.

Shen jiayan looks much better than yesterday, a little more ruddy than yesterday's sick paleness, but he is still a little thin and tired, but from the way he starts to open his teeth and claws again, he knows that he has recovered a lot.

Sure enough, as soon as he recovered, he turned back to that un gratifying appearance.

The young man took two bites of toast with interest and stopped eating it halfway through. He threw it on the plate as if he had no appetite. Then he nibbled two more bites of apples on the edge, shittened his mouth, and muttered, "Why is it not sweet at all?"

Then it seemed that he had no interest in food, and his attention was on him again. It seemed that he had been thinking about how to humiliate him for a while before he spoke for a long time.

"Well, it's probably because I saw something unclean, which made me lost my appetite." He shouted for fear that he would not hear.

After saying that, he was still observing his reaction.

Unfortunately, he did not give him the reaction he wanted. He just calmly put down the fork in his hand and squeezed his lips with the napkin.

Shen Jiayan still looked at him suspiciously, as if thinking about why he was not angry, so he made more efforts.

However, no matter how he was, the people opposite him were indifferent, as if they could not see him.

[Shen Jiayan: why do I think I look like a fool?]

[System: ...]

[Shen Jiayan:......]

After wiping his mouth, Bai Mo got up from the dining table. He has finished breakfast and is ready to leave.

Shen Jiayan frowned and looked away with some chagrin. He picked up the glass at hand and was about to drink water, but he heard a cold voice next to him sounding, with a trace of sarcasm in his tone.

"Be careful."

Hearing this, Shen Jiayan choked without surprise.

"Cough--"

He coughed for a while before suddenly looking at Bai Mo, but when he turned around, Bai Mo had gone far away.

What did he mean just now? It's a satirilizing what he choked when he fed him water yesterday, right??

[Shen Jiayan: Did you hear that system?? I suspect that he was on the yin and yang just now and I have the evidence!

The system was silent for a while.

In the original plot, the protagonist never fought back when he was humiliated by the cannon fodder host. He was completely a weak little white flower. How could he be yin and yang to others? Moreover, his reaction when he heard the host's bad words just now was too insipid. What's wrong?

Over there, Shen Jiayan was still scolding and didn't notice the silence of the system at all.

After a long time, the sound of the system sounded again.

[System: Host, it's time to continue the plot.]

Shen Jiayan was stunned.

[Shen Jiayan: Ah? What's the plot?]

The system was silent for a while, and then a text came to Shen Jiayan's mind.

.

Bai Mo found that there were many things wrong around him in the past two days.

Two days ago, Aunt Chen sent him a white shirt in the changing clothes, and a big ghost face was drawn with a black marker on his back.

Naturally, this can't be painted by Aunt Chen. It can only be one person.

Bai Mo looked at the ugly face behind his clothes for a while and was silent.

He folded his clothes in a blank face and put them in a corner of the cloakroom.

Obviously, the clothes can no longer be worn, but this has no impact on Bai Mo. He didn't buy this dress in the first place. When he lived in, the cloakroom was all ready for him, and there were several identical pieces in the same shirt.

In addition, when he returned to the room, he found that one of the sheets was wet and the position was very strange.

He looked for a while and frowned. He just changed the sheets and threw the dirty sheets into the laundry room.

Another time his doorknobs was glued. The traces were obvious. As soon as he got to the door, he saw it. He wiped off the glue before opening the door.

Such a prank, not big, has not had a great impact on his life, because the method is too low and can be easily seen through. At first, he frowned and felt a little disgust in his heart, but later he just dealt with these pranks with a blank face.

The tricks are very small. Pediatrics level and very old-fashioned. He didn't experience it in high school, so he didn't have any special feelings.

But the initiator did not calm down at all. After not getting the desired response, he began to vent his anger on the surface.

At dinner, Shen Jiayan was already sitting in his seat when Bai Mo arrived at the dinning room. Shen Yaocheng was not here as usual, Shen Bowen was rarely here today. Shen Jiayan was chatting with Shen Bowen endlessly. The other party just listened to him with a faint smile and nodded from time to time.

After seeing Bai Mo come in, Shen Jiayan suddenly became unhappy, and his cheerful and bright expression also changed.