Chapter41: Yatch party

After Jiang Yuanzhou left, the smile on Shen Bowen's face also disappeared for a moment, and he turned his head and looked at Shen Jiayan with some concern.

"Xiao Yan, what did he do to you just now?"

Shen Jiayan remembered that Jiang Yuanzhou touched his face just now and shuddered, but he still shook his head and said, "It's okay, second brother. He didn't do anything to me."

"That's good." Although Shen Bowen said so, the worries in his eyes did not disappear. Looking at Jiang Yuanzhou's departure, he raised his eyebrows.

Although Jiang Yuanzhou has not been a pervert for a day or two, He has to that he was still scared just now. Although he was just touched and didn't do anything else, he still felt a little diaphragm in his heart.

Sure enough, it's better to stay away from this person when there is no plot.

Thinking of the plot, he suddenly remembered Bai Mo, so he opened his mouth and asked Shen Bowen, "By the way, second brother, have you seen Bai Mo?"

"Bai mo?" Shen Bowen raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he was a little surprised that he suddenly asked about him.

"What did you do with him?"

The last time Shen Bowen came home, the relationship between the two was still very bad. At that time, Shen Jiayan was still in the stage of bullying Bai Mo, so he might subconsciously think that Shen Jiayan was going to bully others and was a little vigilant.

Shen Jiayan quickly clarified, "Second brother, don't worry, I didn't want to bother him, so I asked."

Shen Bowen still looked at him suspiciously for a while, but still replied, "I just saw him with eldest brother."

Shen Jiayan was stunned for a moment, and then nodded, "Well."

During this period, there should be a lot of progress in the relationship between Bai Mo and Shen Yaocheng, and he who were not at home, he doesn't know where they have reached now.

Since they are together now, it is not easy for him to disturb him, so he can only go to him later.

On the dock side, the captain also came to inform them that they could board the ship, so Shen Jiayan also went there with Shen Bowen.

The yacht at the party today is a new 80-meter-long yacht bought by a boss in the circle at a high price. In order to show off his new toys, he specially invited many bigwigs in the circle to go to sea and spend the night on the yacht tonight.

He has to say that this yacht is still a little ostentatious, and Shen Jiayan was shocked as soon as he went up.

The yacht is fully decorated with luxurious facilities. There is not only a bar, a rest area, and even a swimming pool on the main deck. There are dozens of rooms on the whole yacht, and there are many entertainment facilities indoors, such as the film and television hall, and the billiard room.

The first time Shen Jiayan saw such a large yacht was shocked by the power of the book again.

Soon, the yacht opened.

The bosses gathered indoors to play cards, and Shen Jiayan came to the unmanned deck alone and stood on the edge of the deck to watch the sea.

He was free, so he began to calculate how much it cost to own a yacht.

Before long, there was a sound of footsteps behind him. Shen Jiayan looked back and saw Shen Yaocheng coming towards him.

At this time, Shen Yaocheng took off his suit jacket, wearing a shirt and waistcoat inside, with a strong smell of tobacco on his body. Shen Jiayan knew that his eldest brother did not smoke, so the smell on his body was probably left by other people smoking inside. At this time, his eyebrows were still slightly wrinkled, with a little dryness. Probably because of the smell of smoke inside, he couldn't help coming out to inhale fresh air.