Chapter34: Education

[Shen Jiayan: System, explain, what kind of plot is this??]

[System: This text mainly describes the inner transformation of the original owner. He was moved by Bai Mo's move to find him, and thoroughly saw his feelings for Bai Mo.]

Shen Jiayan had a headache. How could it be so soon?

He remembers that in the original text, the original owner began to officially attack him after realizing his feelings for Bai Mo. Unexpectedly, the other party had always ignore him. He was so angry that he finally went on a crooked road and drugged Bai Mo to try to take him by force. That was also the day when he was expelled from the house by Shen Yaocheng.

Thinking of his tragic future, he couldn't help shivering.

[Shen Jiayan: So, what should I do now?]

[System: There is no plot to go in this paragraph, just express your feelings. You can now look at Bai Mo affectionately, showing a completely fascinated expression.]

[Shen Jiayan: I know.]

With affection, with affection...

He turned his head and looked at Bai Mo, his eyes slightly narrowed, and showed an expression that he thought he was very affectionate.

Bai Mo, who was looking out of the window, seemed to notice his sight and turned his head. After seeing his expression, his eyebrows raised slightly.

"Is there something in your eyes?"

Shen Jiayan: "..."

He silently withdrew his gaze, "No, it's okay."

It's strange.

Isn't his acting always very good? He expressed such a vague and delicate emotion. It must be that Bai mo was too dull to see it.

Forget it. Anyway, there are still many opportunities to show his feelings after this.

Unconsciously, the car arrived at Shen's house.

After the car stopped at the gate, Shen Jiayan took a look at the time. Fortunately, it was okay. There are still 2 minutes left, and his life was temporarily saved.

However, as soon as he stepped into the gate, he was shocked by the low pressure inside. His body stiffened at the entrance and staggered at the door.

As soon as he stepped back half a step, he bumped into Bai Mo, who had just come in behind him.

"What's the matter?" The other party asked him.

Shen Jiayan slowly turned his head, with a very sad expression on his face, "I'm going to die."

Bai Mo was stunned for two seconds.

"It should not be so serious."

After saying that, Shen Yaocheng's low voice came from the living room, "Why don't you come in?"

Shen Jiayan was stiff, and it was not easy to procrastinate any longer. He could only walk slowly towards the living room with heavy steps.

As soon as he entered, he saw Shen Yaocheng sitting on the sofa. It seemed that he had just returned from the company. He had taken off his suit jacket. He was wearing a dark gray vest and shirt, and sat on the sofa with his legs crossed. The air pressure from his whole body was terribly low.

Shen Jiayan couldn't help swallowing his saliva, and now he recalled how terrible his eldest brother was in the original text. He stopped ten meters away from the sofa and dared not move forward.

"Do you want me to invite you over?"

Shen Jiayan's back was cold, and he didn't dare to come out. He reluctantly lowered his head and walked a few steps to the edge of the sofa.