Chapter79: is my cosplay not good?

In the next few days, Shen Jiayan did not receive any more news from Bai Mo. He originally felt a little strange, but after two days, he relaxed and quickly put the matter behind.

Compared with Bai Mo, there is one thing that makes him more concerned now, that is, the club's cultural festival.

In two days, it will be the day when their club will host a character cafe, and it will also be the day when he can see the character Luka in person.

Shen Jiayan was excited and a little worried about this. On the one hand, he was looking forward to seeing his beloved Luka, but on the other hand, he was afraid of disappointment. After all, he is a die hard fan, and his standards were still very high.

With these mixed feelings, he finally arrived at the club's Culture Festival.

Shen Jiayan arrived at the club's activity room early. Today, he is responsible for helping in the kitchen. It is said so, but in fact, he just need to set up a few tables and a curtain separating it from the area where the guests would be.

Today, there are also several team members who are in charge of the kitchen with him. They were all on good terms. After greeted each other in the morning.

"Brother Yan, how is it going? Looking forward to it?" One of them asked mysteriously.

Shen Jiayan knew that the other party asked about seeing Luka. Although he felt that the other party looked mysterious and strange, he nodded and said frankly, "I'm looking forward to it."

It's true. He hasn't seen Luka with his own eyes, though he had seen other cosplayer. Except Luka's cosplayer. Since the day the Luka's cosplayer was settled, other people looked excited, but they refused to tell him who it was, which made him curious.

"Hmm, you'll know later. You'll be surprised!"

Shen Jiayan was so excited by what he said, and he couldn't help but start to imagine what Luka's cosplayer would look.

Probably very pure and cute. She has long and elegant hair, dark blue eyes, a small tiger tooth on the corners of her mouth, and two horns on her head, which is super cute.

There is also a long tail that is like a cat's tail behind her, swinging around.

Shen Jiayan was a little excited for Luka's arrival. It was hard to concentrate again but he refocused on preparing the ingredients to be used today.

After a while, the cosplayer began to arrive one after another.

They put on makeup and changed clothes in the rest room that they temporarily packed up. After coming out, everyone was amazed. At present, they felt that their club activities would be successful this time.

Shen Jiayan's eyes swept through the crowd, but he didn't find the figure he wanted to see, and he was a little disappointed.

"Brother Yan, don't worry. Luka will come in a minute." Others cast meaningful glances at him.

Shen Jiayan couldn't laugh or cry, but he still nodded.

When it was time for the cafe to open, they officially opened the activity room, and soon several guests came in.

The cosplayers quickly entered the role and served the incoming guests according to the people in their role.

Shen Jiayan also clear up his mind a little and began to help prepare the meal.

Because it was the first time to do this, he was a little clumsy at first. He was a bit busy in the face of the first few orders, but soon he gradually became proficient. And the number of guests in the cafe soon increased.