Chapter48: Mocking

Shen Jiayan was stunned. Before he could reply, he saw that the other party had turned around and left. He looked at the back of the other party leaving and sighed secretly in his heart.

When he returned to the dormitory in the evening, he called someone to buy a cake from a famous cake shop for Bai Mo at noon today. He doesn't know if he has eaten it.

"Aunt Chen, how is it going? Have you received the cake?"

On the opposite side, Aunt Chen sighed, "Young master, I received it, but Mr. Bai still didn't eat it. He asked us to throw it away or eat it, but I still put the cake in the refrigerator."

Shen Jiayan also sighed. It seems that he still hasn't calmed down. Then he can't go back this weekend.

On the phone, Aunt Chen was silent for a moment, and then said hesitantly, "Young master, although I don't know what's the dispute between you and Mr. Bai, I think it's better for you to make it clear in person. It's not a way for you to give something to others like this. I think Mr. Bai's mood is not right these two days. His face is very bad, and he doesn't eat much."

Shen Jiayan sighed silently in his heart. It's not that he didn't say anything, but the other party will probably be more angry when he sees him now.

However, Shen Jiayan didn't tell Aunt Chen, but only answered a few times and hung up the phone.

The next day, he went out of the dormitory early and went to the library. When he went there, he bought Jiang Mingyue a cup of coffee in the coffee shop opposite the school. He saw that Jiang Mingyue brought a cup of coffee from this coffee shop to the library two days ago. He doesn't think he would refuse.

Unexpectedly, it took some time to queue up. When he arrived at the study room, Jiang Mingyue had already arrived and was sitting in the study room reading. When he came in, he looked up at him faintly.

Shen Jiayan inexplicably felt that he was late. He subconsciously wanted to apologize. He looked up clock and found that the hour hand had not pointed to twelve o'clock.

Shen Jiayan: "..."

He swallowed his apology, "... I'm sorry to trouble you today. I brought you a cup of coffee."

Jiang Ming heard the words, and his eyebrows moved slightly. He glanced at the cup of coffee, but only said, "Sit down."

In the face of the other party's cold attitude, Shen Jiayan still answered kindly: "Okay."

Then he sat down in the seat next to him and took out his books and laptop.

"Has the homework been brought with you?"

Shen Jiayan nodded, "I brought it. It's here."

He took it out of his schoolbag and put it on the table. Jiang Mingyue began to turn over and check it carefully.

Shen Jiayan sat quietly aside, with nowhere to put his eyes. He glanced aside from time to time and carefully observed Jiang Mingyue's expression.

This was the first time he was so close to each other. A faint ink lingered around the tip of his nose, which seemed to be a smell from him.

Usually, Jiang Mingyue looked cold and arrogant. When facing him, he looked disgusted and contemptuous. This was the first time Shen Jiayan had seen such a serious and silent side.

During this period, Shen Jiayan also learned how powerful Jiang Mingyue is in school. He is not only the first in his major, but also won many related awards. He is good-looking and has a superior family. Naturally, he is very popular in school. There are countless girls who like him, and there are many boys who like him like the original owner. Yes, but no one dares to covet him as boldly as the original owner.