Chapter 30: Guidence Homework

Bai Mo held a cup of hot milk and stood at the door of Shen Jiayan's room, looking down at his hands.

He never thought that he would do such a thing, but Aunt Chen asked him like that just now...

He gritted his teeth and raised his hand and knocked on the door twice.

Inside, Shen Jiayan's voice came, "Aunt Chen? Come in."

Bai Mo was silent for a moment, but still turned the doorknob and opened the door.

In the room, the light is dim, and only a desk lamp on the desk is on. The last time he came to this room was when Shen Jiayan was ill. At that time, he was lying in bed quietly. There was a faint fragrance from the humidifier in the room, and it was the same today.

At this time, the thin back of the young man was sitting at the desk and writing something with his head down. He could see his entanglement and distress just by looking at his back. He was thinking about what he was thinking with the pencil in his hand from time to time.

It's strange that he can even sit quietly in front of his desk.

He focused all his attention on the things on the desk and didn't notice his approach at all. It was not until he put the cup on the desk that his attention was distracted. He glanced at the cup and then said, "Thank you--"

As soon as he finished talking, he seemed to notice something wrong. He raised his head and looked at him, and his eyes were a little round.

"Why are you here?"

The tone is full of surprises.

Bai Mo squeezed his lips and said, "Aunt Chen asked me to send it to you."

Shen Jiayan glanced at the milk on the table with some surprise. Obviously, he was still a little surprised and didn't know what to do.

"Thank you, thank you..."

Bai Mo didn't reply. His eyes moved slightly to the side and saw the books on his desk.

It turned out to be doing homework.

He almost forgot that he was still a student. He heard that he was still a sophomore.

It's just...

The words on the book have obviously been wiped and erased.He doesn't know how many times it has been changed.

But it's still wrong.

After noticing his sight, the young man moved his hand to cover the exercise book with some embarrassment and said with an embarrassed expression, "Don't look."

Bai Mo glanced at him and looked back at his notebook.

Then, he slowly stretched out his hand and dot a number on the paper with his hand.

"Well, it's wrong."

Shen Jiayan slowly moved his hand away a little, staring at the place he pointed to for a long time, as if he were thinking hard.

"...What's wrong?"

Bai Mo silently took his pen and drew a few circles in his process. "These steps should be asking for x here."

Shen Jiayan stared at the place he drew for a while, and then suddenly realized, "So that's it."

He erased all the process with an eraser, and then picked up the pen and wrote on it again.

Bai Mo didn't have any expectations, but unexpectedly, the answer he recalculated was right.

"Is that right?" Shen Jiayan raised his head and stared at him and asked.